Applying for cannabis license in SisaKet village

Raj420

Hi All,

I’m a foreign national and have been with my Thai partner for 6 years. We are situated in Sisaket province and have plenty of farmland available to us. We would like to begin growing our own Thai weed but I’m sure a cultivating license is required. Can anyone point us in the right direction as to how and where to obtain one of these for our particular region.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Only your Thai partner can do this and it is done online. Sorry no link, but my wife registered couple weeks ago. You have to say how many plants you plan on growing and for what purpose. Sounds to me like you are planning on growing not only for yourself, so please don't use that pretense here if that is the case. If you want to go big your partner will have to go through other loops to make you legal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes you need a cultivation license for anything over 10 plants personal use. Your partner can go to the nearest Ministry of Public Health office and ask for the cannabis liaison. They will instruct her on all various requirements. You better hurry and get a license now because if the government elections change to new leadership with anti-cannabis platform, they will not allow new licenses to be issued or obtained.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 1:16 PM, khunjake said:

Yes you need a cultivation license for anything over 10 plants personal use. Your partner can go to the nearest Ministry of Public Health office and ask for the cannabis liaison. They will instruct her on all various requirements. You better hurry and get a license now because if the government elections change to new leadership with anti-cannabis platform, they will not allow new licenses to be issued or obtained.

23 hours ago, thaitom said:

This is the link...........https://plookganja.fda.moph.go.th/

My wife registered online. She did not get a hardcopy of a licence, nor did we hear back from the gvt. But she says we are registered and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Just too bad I can't smoke anymore. :sad:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

My wife registered online. She did not get a hardcopy of a licence, nor did we hear back from the gvt. But she says we are registered and I have no reason to believe otherwise. Just too bad I can't smoke anymore. :sad:

My missus did the same. She took a photo of the licence from the site, and keeps it on her phone, in case the cops ever come!  lol