Love doesn’t have to hurt

webfact

5 minutes ago, NextG said:

Not in bars that’s for sure. 
Tell me, where are you when the ‘normal’ girls are pouring their hearts out to you?

Normally before when younger I met people where I travelled through activities, parties, and sports. I met my wife through friends in a tourist destination.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Normally before when younger I met people where I travelled through activities, parties, and sports. I met my wife through friends in a tourist destination.

A lot of words, but without any substance. 
Activities, parties and sports…. Which one of those things compels the woman to look for a rich foreign husband?

So you would indulge in ‘activities, parties and sports’ where the women would pour their hearts out to you, telling you about the bad men who didn’t give them money? Do I have the story correctly?

You can also find ‘normal’ girls in the nightclubs, partying after work. How are they different?

Give me some examples of decent women that you know, coupled with the story from the other side of the equation if you know it. 

9 minutes ago, NextG said:

A lot of words, but without any substance. 
Activities, parties and sports…. Which one of those things compels the woman to look for a rich foreign husband?

So you would indulge in ‘activities, parties and sports’ where the women would pour their hearts out to you, telling you about the bad men who didn’t give them money? Do I have the story correctly?

You can also find ‘normal’ girls in the nightclubs, partying after work. How are they different?

Give me some examples of decent women that you know, coupled with the story from the other side of the equation if you know it. 

???? 

Im not here to make you open your eyes in a case you obviously takes personally. 

Either you understand it or not, it just takes a little bit view on a matter from another side of it, not only through your own Illusions.

Have a good day

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

????

Im not here to make you open your eyes in a case you obviously takes personally. 

Either you understand it or not, it just takes a little bit view on a matter from another side of it, not only through your own Illusions.

Have a good day

You aren’t opening my eyes; I am trying to open yours. You just think you know it better.
What I asked was;

Give me some examples of decent women that you know, coupled with the story from the other side of the equation if you know it. If you don’t have any such examples, then it appears just an opinion that you have formed. That is not the basis of fact.  ????

Edited by NextG

7 minutes ago, NextG said:

You aren’t opening my eyes; I am trying to open yours. You just think you know it better.
What I asked was;

Give me some examples of decent women that you know, coupled with the story from the other side of the equation if you know it. If you don’t have any such examples, then it appears just an opinion that you have formed. That is not the basis of fact.  ????

You need examples of the obviously ???? Im not gonna take the bite for more bickering posts to convince an ignorant western who is not able to see that poor women are exploited both in the prostetution and outside. Im surprised you never have seen it yourself or also experienced it first hand. 

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You need examples of the obviously ???? Im not gonna take the bite for more bickering posts to convince an ignorant western who is not able to see that poor women are exploited both in the prostetution and outside. Im surprised you never have seen it yourself or also experienced it first hand. 

Sad that you have to resort to abuse, isn’t it?

It might be ‘obvious’ to you, but remarkably you seem unable to back it up with even a single shred of evidence. 
There is a reason for that and that is that you know that your story has no credibility and you will open yourself up to ridicule. 
Whereas I have very many examples. 

I don’t take it personally, as I have nothing to do with such relationships. I can speak freely and without bias. 
Have you even one story that you would like to share to back up your assertions? Rather than transparent attempts at insults in deflection. 
Please an actual account of a normal girl being exploited by a tourist. 

On 2/26/2023 at 3:17 PM, Hummin said:

I just got to know one now in my neighborhood who have been emotionally kicked around in a long distance relationship, where she have got his emotions based on her difficult past, and he feel to much empathy with her, and accept her unpredictable behaviour. She have done the standard warm treatment, cold treatment, silenced treatment, and all over again and again, as well left him for a longer period during covid. Now he finely moved here, and in few months spent all his money on her land, and believe now he is here in person, everything will be okay. I guess this is typical road to disaster, and seen many examples of this during my time in Thailand. 

I also suspect many just cant leave out of same reasons you describe, but what is worst? Live in a toxic relationship or be able to get a new start? 

No matter man or woman, there is no excuse for abusive behaviour, and I do not believe bad behavior just comes out of the blue without any signs. If you are a good man, then you should have zero tolerance no matter how much empathy you have for that person. 

I agree, but human's are fallible creatures. Even after I divorced my wife she could make me feel sorry for her. Had she not become a horrid harpie from hell, I'd have put up with her other faults, as after all, I am far from a perfect human being.

22 hours ago, Hummin said:

IMO everyone is exploited, to some extent. It comes with being human.

I was exploited my entire working life, but I carried on because it enabled me to do what I wanted outside work.

I know what my perfect life would be, having come close to it, but even then there were bad people affecting that otherwise enjoyable year of my life.

On 2/28/2023 at 12:17 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO everyone is exploited, to some extent. It comes with being human.

I was exploited my entire working life, but I carried on because it enabled me to do what I wanted outside work.

I know what my perfect life would be, having come close to it, but even then there were bad people affecting that otherwise enjoyable year of my life.

Agree with you on the exploitation.

But my life in Thailand is about as perfect as I could imagine.

Kids happy, pets happy, house nice, pension enough, woman still in good shape for her age.

On 2/27/2023 at 1:14 PM, NextG said:

IMHO decent (and attractive) Thai women don't interact with old foreign men.