Donald Trump Jr.’s Interview With Kyle Rittenhouse Goes South In A Hurry

Scott

39 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

All of them. The protests were against the killing of a BLACK man. It was an assumption made by Rittenhouse that many of those protesters would be black and BLM. 

Oh I see, so you have changed you first claim that Kyle went to the area to "foment trouble with Black protestors" , like he specifically went there to confront Black people , you have now changed that to he went there  and he assumed that MANY of the protestors would be Black people or supporting BLM .

Well yes, it was a BLM protest , but you were incorrect about your initial  claim 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Wait, stop there .

Rittenhouse got found to be not guilty of murder 

Rittenhouse didn't murder  them 

Wait stop there (I said he got away with it) the majority of Americans agree 

• Confused 1

Keep an eye on this kid, he's going to kill again.  And why not?  He knows how to get away with it, all he has to do is cry.  The trial stank, if there was any corruption it was in his favor.  And he now has friends, visits them in places like Mar-A-Lago, and is lauded as a hero at conservative gatherings.

Go to any shopping mall in the US, you'll see kids manipulating their parents just like KR played the courtroom. 

I saw a nephew do it lots of times when he was younger.  Once he was telling me he didn't get the position he wanted on a school team and was disappointed.  I asked him if he tried crying, and he blushed as red a beet. 

“Was that what was going on?” asked the eldest son of former President Donald Trump. “Were these guys getting some sort of backhanded donations?”

“I guarantee it,” Rittenhouse confidently responded.

Then he immediately backtracked, saying: “I don’t know for sure, I don’t know for 100% fact. But I guaran— I’m sure of it.”

Actually a pretty dumb move by Jr.  When Dinesh d'Souza said he knew Obama was sneaking around outside his house the conservative interviewer knew better than to ask him to elaborate.

Edited by bendejo
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Wait stop there (I said he got away with it) the majority of Americans agree 

You called him a murderer .

He got found to be not guilty of those charges

So, he isn't a murderer and he didn't murder anyone .

He lawfully killed two people, but he isn't a murderer 

"Rittenhouse is from Antioch Illinois he murdered the 2 men in Kenosha Wisconsin"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Keep an eye on this kid, he's going to kill again.  And why not?  He knows how to get away with it, all he has to do is cry.  The trial stank, if there was any corruption it was in his favor.  And he now has friends, visits them in places like Mar-A-Lago, and is lauded as a hero at conservative gatherings.

Go to any shopping mall in the US, you'll see kids manipulating their parents just like KR played the courtroom. 

I saw a nephew do it lots of times when he was younger.  Once he was telling me he didn't get the position he wanted on a school team and was disappointed.  I asked him if he tried crying, and he blushed as red a beet. 

Actually a pretty dumb move by Jr.  When Dinesh d'Souza said he knew Obama was sneaking around outside his house the conservative interviewer knew better than to ask him to elaborate.

Yep. Jr. is an empty suit. What has he done with his life, except learn to become a grifter, like his dad and brother? 

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Technically in the U.S. system you are not found innocent of crimes.

The best you can do is NOT GUILTY.

Meaning there wasn't enough evidence to convict without a reasonable doubt if it was a fair trial.

There was some ambiguity in the Rittenhouse case but there are cases where I see no problem calling unconvicted people murderers.

OJ Simpson comes to mind. 

So, disregard the court of law and the legal process and the findings of the judge and jury and still claim they are guilty anyway ? 

Even when the legal system finds an accused to be not guilty, ignore all that and still  state that the person is guilty 

BTW , OJ Simpson was also not guilty and I know who did it 

But , its not for me to say as its off-topic

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

An outrageous and highly defamatory smear and conspiracy theory(recently defined here as any factual claim made without credible evidence to support). KR is actively suing lowlives that defame and smear him(1).

What I find incredible in the Rittenhouse case - other than it was not permitted on the interweb to factually accurately state that he did not transport a gun across state lines, nor challenge Biden's false claim made without a shred of evidence that KR was a white supremacist(2)- is the disgusting criminal background of the violent white protestors(3) that Kyle was forced to defend himself against. Lowest of the low.

(1)https://www.marca.com/en/basketball/nba/los-angeles-lakers/2022/02/24/6216f405ca474103308b4597.html

(2)https://news.yahoo.com/psaki-refuses-explain-why-biden-204338524.html

(3)https://heavy.com/news/criminal-records-rittenhouse-victims/

I provided evidence that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. Here's some more.

In this image from video provided by the Kenosha County District Attorney, Kyle Rittenhouse poses for a photo at Pudgy’s Pub in Mount Pleasant, Wis., on Jan. 5, 2021, the day he was arraigned on charges related to the killing of two people at an August protest in Kenosha. Prosecutors presented this photo and others as evidence of Rittenhouse consorting with white supremacists, citing the use of the “OK” sign, which has been co-opted as a sign of “white power.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/banfield/kyle-rittenhouse-blames-former-lawyers-for-proud-boys-photo/

nazi.jpg?resize=417,235

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

So, disregard the court of law and the legal process and the findings of the judge and jury and still claim they are guilty anyway ? 

Even when the legal system finds an accused to be not guilty, ignore all that and still  state that the person is guilty 

BTW , OJ Simpson was also not guilty and I know who did it 

But , its not for me to say as its off-topic

If you can't say it you can't even mention it. You present it as fact and don't substantiate your claim. You absolutely know that's against the rules.

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

I provided evidence that Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. Here's some more.

In this image from video provided by the Kenosha County District Attorney, Kyle Rittenhouse poses for a photo at Pudgy’s Pub in Mount Pleasant, Wis., on Jan. 5, 2021, the day he was arraigned on charges related to the killing of two people at an August protest in Kenosha. Prosecutors presented this photo and others as evidence of Rittenhouse consorting with white supremacists, citing the use of the “OK” sign, which has been co-opted as a sign of “white power.”

https://www.newsnationnow.com/banfield/kyle-rittenhouse-blames-former-lawyers-for-proud-boys-photo/

nazi.jpg?resize=417,235

Bizarre and ridiculous. There is literally no evidence Rittenhouse is a white supremacist. That is because he is NOT a white supremacist and never has been. I love it how when icons of the left like biden(1) flash an OK sign fact checkers wet themselves running to debunk it - yet when people the left hate do it, well of course it's different then isn't it. How I long for honest discussion.

" the whole idea that the OK sign is a white-power signal — the fingers secretly representing a “W” for white and a “P” for power — is a hoax. The idea was pushed by internet trolls to fool credulous liberals into picking it up. Mission accomplished."

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/09/05/kavanaugh-white-power-zina-bash-219733/

(1)https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/oct/22/viral-image/no-biden-didnt-flash-white-power-sign-black-man-du/

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What is even more bizarre is claiming his close and continued associated with white supremacists is not indicative of his racism.

"continued associated with white supremacists" more conspiracies and false claims, you are on a roll today.

"“I didn’t know that the OK sign was a symbol for white supremacy, just as I didn’t know that those people at that bar were Proud Boys. They were set up by my former attorney who was fired because of that, for putting me in situations like that with people I don’t agree with.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kyle-rittenhouse-proud-boys-gesture-b1963573.html

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Like 1

In other Kenosha Killer Kyle news...

Attorneys allege Kyle Rittenhouse evading being served for civil lawsuit by man he shot

Attorneys for a man shot and injured by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 are asking a federal judge to give them more time to serve Rittenhouse with a civil lawsuit, alleging that he is purposefully trying to evade them.

Attorneys for Gaige Grosskreutz filed the request on Wednesday, the deadline that U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman had given them to serve the lawsuit on Rittenhouse and the other defendants. Grosskreutz added Rittenhouse as a defendant last week in the lawsuit that also targets the city of Kenosha and local officials.

https://madison.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/attorneys-allege-kyle-rittenhouse-evading-being-served-for-civil-lawsuit-by-man-he-shot/article_0aa12b3e-f73b-5c61-ba7b-c3c4aada4dc2.html

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"continued associated with white supremacists" more conspiracies and false claims, you are on a roll today.

"“I didn’t know that the OK sign was a symbol for white supremacy, just as I didn’t know that those people at that bar were Proud Boys. They were set up by my former attorney who was fired because of that, for putting me in situations like that with people I don’t agree with.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/kyle-rittenhouse-proud-boys-gesture-b1963573.html

Then the perp said "I didn't murder that guy" and the police told him to go home.

And none of the other white supremacists in the picture knew that either or didn't bother to tell Rittenhouse about it. He just copied them because he is an imbecile?

https://www.nbc15.com/2021/01/14/prosecutors-seek-bond-changes-after-rittenhouse-allegedly-flashed-white-power-signs-in-bar/

Binger went on to explain that Rittenhouse later had lunch with the head of the national Proud Boys group — roughly a week after the bar party — who also picked him up from the airport in Miami.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/kyle-rittenhouse/kyle-rittenhouse-judge-says-white-power-gesture-reminds-him-of-chef-boyardee-warns-proud-boys-link-to-defendant-would-be-poison-at-trial/

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

In other Kenosha Killer Kyle news...

Attorneys allege Kyle Rittenhouse evading being served for civil lawsuit by man he shot

Attorneys for a man shot and injured by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 are asking a federal judge to give them more time to serve Rittenhouse with a civil lawsuit, alleging that he is purposefully trying to evade them.

Attorneys for Gaige Grosskreutz filed the request on Wednesday, the deadline that U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman had given them to serve the lawsuit on Rittenhouse and the other defendants. Grosskreutz added Rittenhouse as a defendant last week in the lawsuit that also targets the city of Kenosha and local officials.

https://madison.com/news/state-and-regional/crime-and-courts/attorneys-allege-kyle-rittenhouse-evading-being-served-for-civil-lawsuit-by-man-he-shot/article_0aa12b3e-f73b-5c61-ba7b-c3c4aada4dc2.html

Ah, our friend Gaige. Who was chasing Rittenhouse. Who was armed with a handgun.   Who was pointing the handgun at Rittenhouse. Whose friend had just attacked Rittenhouse with a skateboard.  

That guy. 

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, our friend Gaige. Who was chasing Rittenhouse. Who was armed with a handgun.   Who was pointing the handgun at Rittenhouse. Whose friend had just attacked Rittenhouse with a skateboard.  

That guy. 

Do you have a link that proves the other guy was his friend?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Do you have a link that proves the other guy was his friend?

They were part of the same group that were chasing Rittenhouse.  How intimate they were, I have no idea.  They were fellow travellers and rioters that night, that is for sure. 

Is it even that important? He chased and pointed a gun at RIttenhouse.  Play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

• Like 2