Overstay more than 90 days

1 hour ago, Milton85 said:

When you show up at airport immigration, If you overstay for more than 90 days, there is no chance to avoid the ban that doesn't allow you to re-enter Thailand for the relevant period according to the length of your overstay? 

Yes

1 hour ago, Faltu said:

Why do you want to know? Are you overstayed for more than 90-days? Or may be you are planning to overstay. 

Why would this matter?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Milton85 said:

no chance to avoid the ban

This is Thailand.  Always a chance.  For 99%, there is ZERO Chance, you will be banned and blacklisted, etc......  but there is that 1% in this world.   Example:  Someone super famous who simply just forgot, whatever.....  CEO of a massive company and  their company lapsed on the visa thing....maybe a billionaire who just forgot......presidents....etc....who knows.....YES< there are the exceptions.

those exceptions would never post here.   lol

• Confused 4
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Milton85 said:

When you show up at airport immigration, If you overstay for more than 90 days, there is no chance to avoid the ban that doesn't allow you to re-enter Thailand for the relevant period according to the length of your overstay? 

Yes, there is no chance.

I can remember exactly one occasion on which someone avoided the automatic blacklisting for an overstay of more than 90 days. This was leaving from U-Tapao with an extremely good sob story. If leaving from Suvarnabhumi or Don Muang, your chance would be exactly zero. Even an accidental overstay when on a Thailand Elite visa resulted in a blacklisting.

There used to be fixers who were able to resolve long overstays in conjunction with immigration at certain land crossings. Most likely, if you can find the right people, this is still possible. However, you need to be able to pay the resulting high fees.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BritTim said:

I can remember exactly one occasion on which someone avoided the automatic blacklisting for an overstay of more than 90 days. This was leaving from U-Tapao with an extremely good sob story. If leaving from Suvarnabhumi or Don Muang, your chance would be exactly zero.

I remember one guy in Suvarnabhumi that tell the story about a sick daughter and avoided the blacklist. At that time I overstayed for 2 days and we were togheter at the immigration counter waiting to pay the fine.

if you want to avoid the ban, talk to an agent.  they can often take care of the issue.  it does take some time so if you are flying out next week, probably need to delay the flight. and probably need to pay at least 50,000thb for the service.  in some cases, i believe getting a new passport is required but that may be for very long overstays.