Bars Close on March 6

Danderman123

Macha Bucha was an English guy who never left the Malayan jungle in 1945 after helping the war effort by driving out the Japanese so that the rightful owners could take over again.

He had been a butcher in civilian life in Great Britain before the war, and now, once he had crossed the border into Thailand (before the days of visas), he set up a butcher's shop in Hat Yai and called himself a Master Butcher.

The rest is history....

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie45 said:

Other than March 6th, are there any other days in the next few months where the bars will be closed or not selling alcohol?

Look here

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/04/2023-thailand-bar-and-entertainment-closures-and-no-booze-days/#:~:text=The tentative date set is,night before until polls close.

• Like 1

I expect a boatload of messages tomorrow morning from bargirls who wake up and realize they aren't going to make any money at the bar.

Note that I posted the notice on my Facebook last week, but you can't expect a bargirl to plan ahead.

The killer will be when they go to the boy karaoke bar at 1 am (March 7), but they don't have any money, or at least not enough to buy many boy drinks.