Finnish Ex-pat Found Dead in Sattahip With Slit Throat, Wife Says He Died By Suicide

snoop1130

On 3/1/2023 at 7:20 AM, RichardColeman said:

With respects why kill yourself as opposed to not worry about things 6,000 miles away and live with happily with the Mrs ? Saying someone is an ex-pat to me means they have made the move to stay abroad. Makes no sense killing yourself over something you probably do not have to deal with. 

Just seems incredible timing , death after buying a house

Out standing Business back Home CAN haunt you you know, and even Follow you in your own Head, For a LONG time if you are that sort of person (Which I would not mind betting that this Finish guy was.) ...

Like the Experienced Protagonist can Plant the Seed for it, ...  Like a Threat of legal action ! ? For instance ? ... Like they can not get you here, ... BUT if you did go back ! There always would be the Threat of it ? ... Like they do not have to communicate or even follow you ... They sowed the seed of you mental trauma, with the Threats, ... And while you are here YOU can not defuse them !!! ... You just basically sit here, and wait for them to ??? ... Hopeful dealt with ! Some time ? ... but well while you are here !!! You can NOT deal with them and THAT is just how the Protagonist ? E.g. His Finish wife ? would want it ! ? ? I guess ???

Edited by Mark mark
take question mark out
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, redwood1 said:

If this passes for a suicide.....Then farangs should be worried.....Very worried...

Why, it would be nothing unusual - suicide is always the easiest outcome, and the Fin is unfortunately out of the loop. 

22 hours ago, redwood1 said:

If this passes for a suicide.....Then farangs should be worried.....Very worried...

Dude, are you serious. 

Paranoid. 

Maybe Thailand is not the place for you. 

Edited by Cricky
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Seems like people can get hits quite cheap in Thailand. 
A well known fitness YouTuber was killed, swept under the rug 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NextG said:

Inside info or just made up?

It was on the news, I followed up on it a bit just because I just started hearing about this guy recently as he was snitching on someone in the USA who just got indicted for drug/murder charges by the feds

So it was intriguing to find out he ends up dead a few weeks later. His ex wife says he didn’t die from natural causes from the autopsy results and offered a $100,000 reward for anyone with information that gets the person responsible convicted. 

The pictures of the crime scene looked like he got assaulted but surprisingly his roommate made a video claiming there was no way it could have been a murder and he suggested it was an accident where the victim killed himself, even though he also says he wasn’t at the house. 

the weirdest thing about it was his roommate described a hypothesis of what happened with all these odd specific details while also claiming he had no clue what had happened and wasn’t at the house 

just a really odd case and the ex wife has suggested the case is not progressing. 

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/31/well-known-fitness-youtuber-leo-rex-a-k-a-leo-and-longevity-found-dead-in-pattaya-home/

Edited by dj230
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2023 at 2:13 PM, dj230 said:

It was on the news, I followed up on it a bit just because I just started hearing about this guy recently as he was snitching on someone in the USA who just got indicted for drug/murder charges by the feds

So it was intriguing to find out he ends up dead a few weeks later. His ex wife says he didn’t die from natural causes from the autopsy results and offered a $100,000 reward for anyone with information that gets the person responsible convicted. 

The pictures of the crime scene looked like he got assaulted but surprisingly his roommate made a video claiming there was no way it could have been a murder and he suggested it was an accident where the victim killed himself, even though he also says he wasn’t at the house. 

the weirdest thing about it was his roommate described a hypothesis of what happened with all these odd specific details while also claiming he had no clue what had happened and wasn’t at the house 

just a really odd case and the ex wife has suggested the case is not progressing. 

https://thepattayanews.com/2023/01/31/well-known-fitness-youtuber-leo-rex-a-k-a-leo-and-longevity-found-dead-in-pattaya-home/

turns out the autopsy has confirmed it was a murder, wonder if the case gets solved

8 hours ago, dj230 said:

turns out the autopsy has confirmed it was a murder, wonder if the case gets solved

and who would ever believe the autopsy results from the BIB, don't know about the AN investigators, I certainly don't.     

9 hours ago, dj230 said:

Appreciate a source for that autopsy outcome, I haven't found any such confirmation online in English or Thai news.

A link would be useful thanks.

6 hours ago, Cricky said:

Our team of AN investigators will have it solved in no time. 

I will solve the case right now...

When the Finish guy got stuck in Finland for 2 years because of covid....The wife hooked up with a new Thai man....

The wife demanded the Finnish guy buy a house on his return to show he cared for her....

After the house was bought and some time had passed. It was time to take care of the Fin...

The wife planned a long shopping trip while some one came to the house to take care of the Finnish problem....

But things did not go to plan because who ever did the chopping got carried away and instead of making it look like a suicide it look like wack job.....

A guiet suicide was what was hoped for but insted the case blew up with massive media attention, which will be very hard to sweep under the rug....

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, redwood1 said:

When the Finish guy got stuck in Finland for 2 years because of covid....The wife hooked up with a new Thai man....

The wife demanded the Finnish guy buy a house on his return to show he cared for her....

After the house was bought and some time had passed. It was time to take care of the Fin...

The wife planned a long shopping trip while some one came to the house to take care of the Finnish problem....

But things did not go to plan because who ever did the chopping got carried away and instead of making it look like a suicide it look like wack job.....

A guiet suicide was what was hoped for but insted the case blew up with massive media attention, which will be very hard to sweep under the rug....

Well done Sherlock. Case closed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dj230 said:

This sounds like, and following your thread ? ... the Autopsy for the Utube Fitness Guy, ? which would be logical as it sounded like it would come out pretty easily in an Autopsy (What was in his system ? ? ...

And not the Autopsy for the this Finish man, ? as this sounds a bit harder to prove any thing with an Autopsy. ? ???

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

Appreciate a source for that autopsy outcome, I haven't found any such confirmation online in English or Thai news.

Probably because it sounds like he was talking about the Case of the UTube Fitness Guy, and not the Finish man ? ..

4 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Yes, ! .... Sounds Pretty Likely to me also. !!! ... Thanks.

5 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

I was talking about the YouTube case I mentioned, not the original post, my bad 

• Thanks 1