Tourist Visa From Laos- Type of Doc for itinerary - Thai signed ID required?

On the vientiane Royal Thailand Embassy website there is a list of the docs required for a Tourist Visa application.

Point 5 on the list.....

"5. Travel itinerary to and from Thailand and accommodation e.g. plane/train/bus ticket, hotel booking, letter from whom you will be staying with and a signed copy of his/her ID".

I have a six month Condo contract in Bangkok that will cover the 60 days of the Tourist Visa. I have a flight back to the UK on the 59th day of the anticipated Tourist Visa. I will get the bus back to the border afterwards and spend a few days in Nong Khai and then will get a flight or train at a later unknown date and I don't expect tickets for this to be asked for as part of the application.

Bottom line: Is my copy of a flight ticket back to the UK and a printout copy of Condo rental Contract sufficient for the Travel itinerary and the accommodation requirements and do I need a signed copy of a Thai ID from the Condo owner or is this something that is already covered by the current TM.30, which a copy should also be provided in the application?

32 minutes ago, BritTim said:

I have no recent experience, but I think a written note that you will enter by land, a copy of your flight reservation out of Thailand, and a statement that you will stay in your condo should suffice.

Thanks  BritTim - It does sound like a reasonable requirement - Good to get the feedback.