Thai drugs' agencies arrest Nigerians/Thai woman after 8.5 kilos of heroin bound for Hong Kong found in canned fruit

webfact

11 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Says 1 also has Thai nationality. 

Must be fake, can't see this type of person being naturalized 

I looked this up on Wiki.

Between 1956 and 1972 the Nationality Act allowed Birthright citizenship. So it is just about possible that they are Thais simply by being born here, regardless of their parents citizenship.

Look at the section "Jus Soli" here ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_nationality_law

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

I looked this up on Wiki.

Between 1956 and 1972 the Nationality Act allowed Birthright citizenship. So it is just about possible that they are Thais simply by being born here, regardless of their parents citizenship.

Look at the section "Jus Soli" here ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_nationality_law

Possible, but highly unlikely.  Especially as he is 51.

12 hours ago, Docno said:

That's one fancy-@ss can opener in the first pic! ????

I think that is a canning device.   Put the open can on the platform, put the lid on it, activate, and it rolls the can lid over the lip of the can, sealing it. 

On 3/3/2023 at 2:22 PM, Iron Tongue said:

Somebody must've dropped a dime on them.  Hiding H in between slices of pineapple in tins seems like they'd be awfully difficult to detect.

Yeah, my first question upon reading the thread title was “how in the world did they detect that <deleted>?”

Dogs?

Were the tins vacuum sealed?