Education Ministry to Recruit Retired Teachers as Volunteer Educators

snoop1130

10 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Thai teachers dictate and students copy.... The students have no idea what they are copying, but questions are not allowed to asked....English teachers??? Even more difficult. I have tried to speak with Thai English teachers, but they avoid me as much as possible, and when they speak I hardly understand them..The director of the school master in English can't speak either.. reading and writing are normal...  I had to check the tests every time and full of mistakes....The year of retirement the retiring teachers don't do anything anymore... too busy with their farewell party and clothing and all kind of other activities...And now they have to come back?? They don't add anything....sorry

And the cycles of incompetence and miseducation will continue on. 

Edited by zzaa09

19 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

What, and highlight tha limitations of the Thai "English teacher's" skills?

Actually the thai teachers loved it when i would teach their classes as they sat there and played on their phone most of the time...saved them having to do much of anything.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pomchop said:

Actually the thai teachers loved it when i would teach their classes as they sat there and played on their phone most of the time...saved them having to do much of anything.

Dedicated souls.