Are real people still posting here ?

MrNatural

1 hour ago, MrNatural said:

Just to mention that from pages 1 to 4 of new content in this forum, only one post out of 120 is about thailand and still it is a repost of some news about a thai senator I don't really give a flying you know what. This looks like a ghost house...

If you'd like to make a complaint about the forum, please take a number and get in line.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

One must be pretty desperate to do that, go outside and have an actual life.

Really, what makes you think that would make the person desperate? 

There is software that manages multiple profiles. 

Thanks for all your replies, they seem from real people, some are even funny. Particularly, some (one) pretend this is not a forum just about thailand. Actually, in 4 pages, 120 posts, there is 0 post about football on a saturday. I am not sure I even have seen one (re)post about sports, Tv, food, weather, sex stimulants ... or any other trivial subject like finding decent wine at 499THB in Ubon Ratchathani. I mean I am not 100% surprised by the presence of news reposts about U.S. politics or king Charles, but by their overwhelming quantity today like there is no room for nothing else, or maybe there is nothing else, hence my question

1 hour ago, rankric said:

Some guy posted. Myself and some others have continued the discussion. Pretty sure reql folks want to be talking to other real folks. That is the point of a forum..

Yet you think this is not a real forum

• Like 1

Last one out needs to turn off the lights. Not many of us left here.

Many have gone home, due to bad currency rates, fed up with scams, immigration hurdles, etc. The older folks here meet the inevitable. Then there is no rejuvenation with new, younger members, as they're all on social media.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1