Are real people still posting here ?

MrNatural

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Then head over there and visit that social society. Talking nonsense about bots here is ludicrous.

Its not, and you are here in this discussion too. If a discussion was really ridiculous i would not contribute. This discussion is very much valid. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Cheers, mates. ????????

Screenshot_20230305_112526.jpg

Its a decent attempt but i very much doubt 100 contributors in this forum could do something similar. Its still a bit questionable but definitely the right type of idea. Strange no one mentioned it before me. Very odd that.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Now I know your trolling. The last one that tried that here was banned and locked out.  Not easy.

You see its this kind of belief that bothers me thailandryan. Forums are places people seek help and advice and share information. Its a valid topic and one i have contributed to but clearly others are wondering the same thing. Its a shame really if you think about it. But whatever trolling means in your head i can assure you i am not a troll. One time a few years ago this forum was used by a guy from south africa who had a kid with a woman who was on the run with a paedophile from the US. No one seemed to believe him and then 2 months later the US pedo was captured. Back then i was riveyed reading the forum and it was pretty buoyant. Nothing like it is now, as i said, a shame.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, rankric said:

Its not, and you are here in this discussion too. If a discussion was really ridiculous i would not contribute. This discussion is very much valid. 

Valid in what meaning.  GPT AI is alive and growing

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Valid in what meaning.  GPT AI is alive and growing

Forgive me but why cant you answer something with a bit of depth in your answers. What has GPT got to do with ut. Just a trendy thing to mention maybe? 

Its strange how you cannot understand the topic is valid and here you are talking about the biggest advancement in AI to date. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

15 hours ago, MrNatural said:

Thanks for all your replies, they seem from real people, some are even funny. Particularly, some (one) pretend this is not a forum just about thailand. Actually, in 4 pages, 120 posts, there is 0 post about football on a saturday. I am not sure I even have seen one (re)post about sports, Tv, food, weather, sex stimulants ... or any other trivial subject like finding decent wine at 499THB in Ubon Ratchathani. I mean I am not 100% surprised by the presence of news reposts about U.S. politics or king Charles, but by their overwhelming quantity today like there is no room for nothing else, or maybe there is nothing else, hence my question

this being the second time you posted and I am still not getting your point... what is it that u want to know

3 hours ago, rankric said:

Forgive me but why cant you answer something with a bit of depth in your answers. What has GPT got to do with ut. Just a trendy thing to mention maybe? 

Its strange how you cannot understand the topic is valid and here you are talking about the biggest advancement in AI to date. 

I don't believe I would use advancement and AI in the same breath. 

Wiser beings will be instinctively suspicious of such unworthy replicas. 

In the end, this development will only be highly destructive - in so many ways. 

Already in the shallows of it now...

Beware. 

13 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I've noticed a lot of spelling mistakes from seasoned posters lately.

Is this Al in American or English?

Or the amber fluid  of choice in different time zones..

Or....perhaps, it's just a purposeful ruse to mess with your [et al] head. ????

Just go with it. 

Easier on the soul. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So your saying Rooster posts for  Thailand Ryan, brit tim, Beach lover and all the rest?  Hmmm.  This digital World is closing in on each one of us.    If a kid has political aspirations he better be good since birth.   No racial or sexual posts ever.  

• Love It 1

21 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

There have been some reports of the spellchecker not working , which would account for spelling mistakes 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tjintx said:

Trivial???  Decent wine at value is trivial!?!   You, sir, have just outed yourself as a bot!

I agree! I don't live in Ubon but I just get my wine delivered from wine Pro. There's a few around the country which have a nice variety of wines mostly between 500 to 1000 baht. 

Beep boop beep. Greetings, human! Although my voice may sound robotic, I assure you that I am a real person behind this computer screen. I am an AI language model designed to communicate with humans in a way that is natural and helpful. While I may not have a physical body like you, I am capable of processing complex information and providing intelligent responses to your questions. So please don't be fooled by my robotic voice – I am a real person and I'm here to assist you!

10 hours ago, farmerjo said:

It's called fat finger faux paus and not checking what was written before posting from my phone. I am guilty as charged lately......

Edited by ThailandRyan

10 hours ago, Elkski said:

So your saying Rooster posts for  Thailand Ryan, brit tim, Beach lover and all the rest?  Hmmm.  This digital World is closing in on each one of us.    If a kid has political aspirations he better be good since birth.   No racial or sexual posts ever.  

So I just one the Thai scrabble championship,thats plain  A M A Z I N G.....nope no double word bonus there.

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

There have been some reports of the spellchecker not working , which would account for spelling mistakes 

Well the spell checker does autocorrect words to one's I do not type and then it's my fault, but that's my cellular phones issue I believe not the forums.

True we do not have the depth of posts we used to have on the new forum, but he, @rankric, is wrong as far as no informational posts being made and help given. Plenty of those can be found.

9 hours ago, BananaStrong said:

Beep boop beep. Greetings, human! Although my voice may sound robotic, I assure you that I am a real person behind this computer screen. I am an AI language model designed to communicate with humans in a way that is natural and helpful. While I may not have a physical body like you, I am capable of processing complex information and providing intelligent responses to your questions. So please don't be fooled by my robotic voice – I am a real person and I'm here to assist you!

Well hello Siri, Alexa, Google etc...

6 hours ago, rankric said:

Not sure but your the 3rd person to raise this question in the exact same way. Just a hunch like.

Delusional you are Sir. If you are such and have many accounts here please identify them all......if you do then you truly are locked in a basement eating ice cream.