Thailand spent ฿444bn in the fight against COVID-19 in past three years

snoop1130

8 hours ago, RandiRona said:

I am surprised that they have to spent that much when Mask compliance was more than 100%. So do masks really work??

I ventured the BTS yesterday with no mask.

A thousand people stared at me.

Hansum.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Certainly filled the chinese coffers for masks and gloves and that;s all that counts

Alcohol hand washes, don't forget they were also quite a money spinner. Still got several lying about the house. (Nearby a box with a dozen face masks still in it!)

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thumbs Up 1

Did they ever produce any vaccine under that questionable deal? Any at all? I don't seem to recall....

As far as masks go, and the opinion that seems to reflect on guys manhood, you might consider wearing a mask for other than Covid reasons: just did AQI test and Bangkok level is 163 (15.6X the WHO safe level for 2.5...) covid or field burnings, neither good for your lungs ????

https://www.iqair.com/th-en/thailand/bangkok

• Thumbs Up 1

"Of the 444.3 billion baht spent in the past three years addressing COVID outbreaks, 260.2 billion baht (59%) was spent on medical services, which include screening, treatment and vaccinations."

Thoughts:

• what happened with the tiny difference between 444.3 billion and 260.2 billion, or 184.1 billion Baht
  • if each and every person in this country got treated free of charge on the expense of the tax payer, it results in THB 6,347, irrespective of gender, age, race or shoesize 
  • and, before I forget, does Anutin's private airport on his ranch in Khao Yai have a working instrument landing system in place

Last question is, of course, not related to the coronaphobian merry-go-round 8-) 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, RandiRona said:

I am surprised that they have to spent that much when Mask compliance was more than 100%. So do masks really work??

Basically No! Peer reviewed paper just published for covid (concor I think) and the use of masks (it begs belief that all the previous peer reviewed papers on viruses and the effectiveness of masks were not taken into account by governments).

• Thanks 2