Tucker Carlson said he hates Trump 'passionately', lawsuit reveals

Scott

2 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Every Trump supporter Knows how great he is and history will tell the truth without prejudice. One would think here in Thailand there would be many more supporters as one only has to look at the state  the USA  is in now.

Booming economy creating millions of jobs.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Every Trump supporter Knows how great he is and history will tell the truth without prejudice. One would think here in Thailand there would be many more supporters as one only has to look at the state  the USA  is in now.

One term President can’t be great. 

Edited by Eric Loh
Wrong word
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, vandeventer said:

#1 I have a strong suspicion you can’t vote in America because you aren’t American #2the state of America now,we are finally making progress on renewables healthcare infrastructure and with this truth coming out about Fox fake news perhaps we can find a way to make people pay for deliberately misleading with damaging lies.hopefully some of this is getting through to the trump supporters I think it is and soon the dam will break

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

<snip>hopefully some of this is getting through to the trump supporters I think it is and soon the dam will break

No chance at all, you don't stop a cult with facts. Telling them it was all lies forces them to confront themselves and admit they've been cheated.

Won't happen.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

No chance at all, you don't stop a cult with facts. Telling them it was all lies forces them to confront themselves and admit they've been cheated.

Won't happen.

I sincerely hope you are mistaken some will come round but they will never admit it 

• 2 weeks later...