Opening a bangkok bank account

roobaa01

Good morning

I m looking for advice about bangkok bank. Which pattaya branch is easy goin to have foreigners open a saving bank-account. I have got a 12 months valid extension married to a thai and a certificate of residence.

Thk u for yr advice

Roobaa01

4 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

Good morning

I m looking for advice about bangkok bank. Which pattaya branch is easy goin to have foreigners open a saving bank-account. I have got a 12 months valid extension married to a thai and a certificate of residence.

Thk u for yr advice

Roobaa01

With those documents, you shouldn't have a problem at any of the Bangkok Bank branches.  For convenience, you may want to open the account at one close to where you live OR the Branch on Jomtien 2 Road near Soi 5 which would be convenient near to Pattaya Immigration. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Main Branch as mentioned above (soi 6,  Pattaya)... also the one near immigration, just up on 2nd Rd Jomtien. They get a lot of business from immigration... might have to get an insurance policy though!

Gday

Firstly thk u for the advice.

Went into soi bukhao branch bkk bank presented the passport,  thb 500 , certificate of residence after 30 minutes everything done. Advised no insurance, no bankcard , no SMS alert thus 0 expenses. The chouse was given between marriage certificate or residence certificate. 

Cheers

Roobaa 01

• Like 2

On 3/9/2023 at 9:44 AM, PJ71 said:

Main branch at 2nd road near the top of soi 6 is by far the best one in Pattaya.

I use this but never go there 11pm, don't matter how many people are waiting, all but one will go on lunch.

It's not only this bank or branch, all bank employees seems to have training that you can only serve one customer per half hour.

3 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

I use this but never go there 11pm, don't matter how many people are waiting, all but one will go on lunch.

It's not only this bank or branch, all bank employees seems to have training that you can only serve one customer per half hour.

Yes, often appears as if your time is of no consequence when waiting in the bank....

• Thumbs Up 1