Central Pattaya Shopping Mall to Host Gospel Music Festival This Weekend

snoop1130

87418-696x985.jpg

PHOTO: Central Pattaya

The Central Pattaya shopping mall will be hosting the International Gospel Music Festival (IGMF): a celebration of music that brings together Thai and international artists who share a love of peace and harmony through music from March 10th to 12th.

The IGMF is a musical festival that promotes unity and diversity by bringing together different cultures, nationalities, and faiths. The event will feature a variety of performers, both local and international, who will showcase their talents and share their passion for music.

The festival will take place at the Sunken Square of Central Pattaya Shopping Mall. If you’re looking for a fun and enjoyable way to spend your weekend, be sure to check out the IGMF at Central Pattaya Shopping Mall from March 10th to 12th.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2023/03/09/central-pattaya-shopping-mall-to-host-gospel-music-festival-this-weekend/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2023-03-09

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

Isn't there already a music festival going on this weekend?

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

brings together Thai and international artists who share a love of peace and harmony through music

Not be much peace in town......

• Haha 1

Sounds great. Its wonderful how despite the wishes of the jaded cynics who like to project a one dimensional view of Pattaya based on their  own experiences  no doubt when they  first arrived there is so  much going on all the time. The current music festival  alternating between  Jomtien and Pattaya Beach is in the evening.  I suspect this in the daytime. Although I wont be going especially if I was there I would be very very  pleased to attend  it albeit  for about half  an hour.

• Like 1