A Decent Close Shave

SidJames

I'm kinda far away in Bang Saray but went to get a haircut at shop on corner 332 and Sukumvit.. I have a goatee and mustache, They don't speak much English and I speak enough Thai to get in jail..not enough to get out.. Anyhow the guy cuts my hair and via me excellent Thai and sign language I ask him to trim my stash and goat.. Smoothest darn shave I ever had, and by the time I figured out "he ain't trimming" was too late.. Hot towel and everything.... The wife went into hysterics when I got home....No worries that stuff grows back, its the stuff on top thats thinning'...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 7:31 PM, yankyoakum said:

I'm kinda far away in Bang Saray but went to get a haircut at shop on corner 332 and Sukumvit.. I have a goatee and mustache, They don't speak much English and I speak enough Thai to get in jail..not enough to get out.. Anyhow the guy cuts my hair and via me excellent Thai and sign language I ask him to trim my stash and goat.. Smoothest darn shave I ever had, and by the time I figured out "he ain't trimming" was too late.. Hot towel and everything.... The wife went into hysterics when I got home....No worries that stuff grows back, its the stuff on top thats thinning'...

Whereabouts exactly is your barber?

https://goo.gl/maps/aSYDNEW6uCNjbJiu8