Rental rights to a house that belongs to my daughter and ex-partner (not married)

I got a daughter with my now ex-partner and to protect me a little, as I can not own land /house, but off course I paid for it in full, we agreed years ago to put the house in joint daughter and her mother's name.

My ex-partner plans to move in the near future and put the house for rent. I already moved on to live in a condo.

I asked if we could split future rental income, but the relationship with my ex-partner is way beyond bad and think she is entitled to the whole rental income, as she is the only adult and I have no claim to anything, even my daughter, still a minor, is 50% owner.

Do I as a the father (done the court thing), and parent of the minor owner, have any claim to a part of the rent ?

I am afraid my ex-partner will just waste all the income and not use for our child betterment.

Can I even legally go back to the house and find a renter myself, sign a contract and split the money with my ex-wife?

thanks for your input

I am a foreigner looking a protection and rights now.   My beginning understanding is most of this needs to happen or be recorded during purchase at the land office.

Talk with a couple of lawyers or professionals regarding any advice you read.

There can be a 30 year lease with the ability to sublet recorded at Land office.  Rent needs to be fair and reasonable amount.  Additionally I am researching if I can have my partner sign a private loan agreement with myself that may contain stipulations if there is a transfer in ownership, sale or anything that would transfer ownership rights or collect value of condo when sold, traded, etc.  That the full remaining balance of loan would be due in full within X days.

My understanding the "Chanod" details the owners of the property and on back about mortgage. 

Since you are not married a lawyer may be able to help understand the contracts, agreements and laws that could be used to allow you rights to some of the value or ways to limit a partners ability to claim all the value of the property if use (live in), rental, transfer, or Ownership change occurs

Regarding Lease.  My understanding there is no right of transfer of survivorship if you die or possibly disappear.  I'm still researching if another family member can be included in the lease.  Additionally I would detail in lease about maintenance, how long until the lessee can pay to fix something and deduct from rent.  What is the responsibility of owner/landlord to maintain and pay.  Ex. All property taxes, all repairs to roof, structure, foundation, appliances, and that other item some work within manufacturer specifications or for the purpose they are designed.

You could also talk about terms.  When you separate you agree to pay them X amount for X month or frequency and X duration length.

thank you for the info, so in short, even my child is owner, I have no rights...

should have taken a lease at the land department...

lesson learned...  when you trust your partner and when half is in your child's name...

hope she will not mortgage the house to go buy useless stuff and endanger the financial future of my child