CD Collection For Sale or For Use As Loan Guarantee

maisodni

On 3/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, NoDisplayName said:

Can we hear more about the "payment for the PIN code for a High Value ATM card" that you're holding?  Sounds like a really interesting story behind this.

What I don't understand is why do you need a high value ATM card if you don't have money?

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

What I don't understand is why do you need a high value ATM card if you don't have money?

Well here's the thing, dear. 

My great uncle, who happens to be a Nigerian prince, was also involved in the United Nations Fund providing aid to Lybia.  As a princely accountant for the UN, he oversaw all funds, so at the end of the program, there was US£ 1,000,000 remaining in the account.  Warlords overran the UN offices, but fortunately he managed to download all the UN bitcoin onto a hig-value ATM card.

So, dear, I am asking for your help in getting these bitfunds out of wartorn Lybia...........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posts with email and other contact detail have been removed:

19. You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names or social media addresses in posts or signatures.

• 7 months later...

Not much of a CD collection i have about 10x that amount, all Thai music and a lot of them signed by the artist. CD's are virtually worthless these days, especially western crap, why not give them away to friends and family? Well done on the PR, a real achievement there, do you still have to do 90 day reports?😁

10 minutes ago, Denim said:

Here's a  sample of mine :

30 Free Swimming Certificate Templates : Printable Word Documents -  Demplates

Amazon.com: Muff Diving Muff Diver Degree: Custom Gag Diploma Doctorate  Certificate (Funny Customized Joke Gift - Novelty Item) : Toys & Games

28 minutes ago, maisodni said:

Gentlemen -CPTSykes-1986-Age30-CompanyCommander.thumb.jpg.789159b6e2344cbb60c04a3e34fb053b.jpg

I laugh at the fools who speak critically of me.   I am an American who moved the Bangkok in December 1999 - and who has held PERMANENT RESIDENCY status here since July 2015.  How many of YOU (if any) have PR status?

I graduated from the US Military Academy in 1978 - and then served 10 years active duty as an Infantry Officer, including my first three years in the 82nd Airborne Division - including two trips to Germany, and one assignment in Panama - during which time I earned Jungle Expert status by graduating from the US Army Jungle School at Ft. Sherman.   A few images attached. 

How many others here have graduated from US Army Ranger School?

How many of you hold United States Patents?  I have attached an image of a patent that I hold - of an equipment item used to manufacture disk drive discs.   When it was issued, there were 14 US disk drive manufacturers - including Read Rite, Applied Magnetics, Quantum, IBM, Hitachi and a few others.  As a technical sales guy, I sold my Vapor Dryer to two of the 14 - Seagate Technology, and Western Digital. They end up being the ONLY two disk drive manufacturers who actually survived beyond 2002.  Both on THEM still have a magic factory in Thailand (up near Ayutthaya). 

Between 2002 and 2022, I ran an incorporation services company in  Bangkok - and during those twenty years, we incorporated a total of 296 Thai companies.  But - the Thailand Government's approach toward dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic drove my company into bankruptcy.

I will celebrate my 68th birthday on March 7, 2024.    But - I'm still looking closer to being in my late 40's.

160+ CD's at 125 baht each - plus a high-quality wooden display rack at 5,000 baht = 25,000 baht.  Anyone who thinks that such pricing is unreasonable  is a know-nothing waste of flesh and blood.

I will wait to see the achievements of others.    

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Large Compact Disc Collection For Sale 2023.docx 30.85 kB · 0 downloads

Even after 7 months, this thread is still the silliest of the year. Not sure who's being scammed here.

51 minutes ago, maisodni said:

Gentlemen -CPTSykes-1986-Age30-CompanyCommander.thumb.jpg.789159b6e2344cbb60c04a3e34fb053b.jpg

I laugh at the fools who speak critically of me.   I am an American who moved the Bangkok in December 1999 - and who has held PERMANENT RESIDENCY status here since July 2015.  How many of YOU (if any) have PR status?

I graduated from the US Military Academy in 1978 - and then served 10 years active duty as an Infantry Officer, including my first three years in the 82nd Airborne Division - including two trips to Germany, and one assignment in Panama - during which time I earned Jungle Expert status by graduating from the US Army Jungle School at Ft. Sherman.   A few images attached. 

How many of you hold United States Patents?  I have attached an image of a patent that I hold - of an equipment item used to manufacture disk drive discs.   When it was issued, there were 14 US disk drive manufacturers - including Read Rite, Applied Magnetics, Quantum, IBM, Hitachi and a few others.  As a technical sales guy, I sold my Vapor Dryer to two of the 14 - Seagate Technology, and Western Digital. They end up being the ONLY two disk drive manufacturers who actually survived beyond 2002.  Both on THEM still have a magic factory in Thailand (up near Ayutthaya). 

Between 2002 and 2022, I ran an incorporation services company in  Bangkok - and during those twenty years, we incorporated a total of 296 Thai companies.  But - the Thailand Government's approach toward dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic drove my company into bankruptcy.

I will celebrate my 68th birthday on March 7, 2024.    But - I'm still looking closer to being in my late 40's.

160+ CD's at 125 baht each - plus a high-quality wooden display rack at 5,000 baht = 25,000 baht.  Anyone who thinks that such pricing is unreasonable  is a know-nothing waste of flesh and blood.

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

But no mention of where the OP obtained the debilitating head wound.

• Haha 1

Maisodni,

Are you okay?  You don’t need that money anymore right?  I read some of your posting history and it seems you are legitimate.  But you wrote that you get a pretty good SS check so I wonder why you would need to do this?  And if your mental health is okay or your health in general?  Or if you realized you were being scammed?  

I mean overall, your post is worrying and maybe you need some help, that is my point.  Let us know what we can do and someone who is in Bangkok can come check on you???

1 hour ago, maisodni said:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Could contain:

Congratulations on your service, but it has no bearing on the value of your CD collection. I probably have more than that,, and more records than that, and more DVDs than that, all of which are of little value if I tried to sell them. In fact they will be given to a charity shop after I'm gone where they will be sold for a few cents or a couple of $.

Stealing music is so easy on the internet that people can store hundreds of songs on a device as big as my thumb nail for the cost of the flash drive.

On 3/14/2023 at 4:54 PM, spidermike007 said:

Huh? I sold my CD collection ten years ago. Got around $200 for over 1,000 CD's. They are likely worth even less now. 

Does anyone listen to them anymore? Does anyone watch DVD's anymore? I have thousands of them, I would sell, but I doubt anyone would want them. 

Nigeria? 

I have over 40,000 cd's, a lot burned, and over 1000 dvd's. I listen and watch daily. Old school to the bone.

2 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

No one uses CD's or DVDs anymore. Besides anyone who listens to that kind of music really needs therapy.

I beg to differ, I grew up from the 50's to now, and heard the best music the world will ever know, no matter how long this planet survives. There have been innovators, and millions who copy their music. Music from the 60's to the 80's is, and always will be, among the best ever heard. There have been a few artists that have made quality music since then, and I've heard them all, including the progressive rock, folk, and fusion genres. If I need therapy because I listen, daily, to the best music ever made, so be it.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, proton said:

Not much of a CD collection i have about 10x that amount, all Thai music and a lot of them signed by the artist. CD's are virtually worthless these days, especially western crap, why not give them away to friends and family? Well done on the PR, a real achievement there, do you still have to do 90 day reports?😁

Western "crap' is the best music around, with most of the best musicians alive today. Western includes the UK, Germany, and other European artists. Thai artists, although there are a few that are of quality, still cannot come close to musicians from the West.

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Western "crap' is the best music around, with most of the best musicians alive today. Western includes the UK, Germany, and other European artists. Thai artists, although there are a few that are of quality, still cannot come close to musicians from the West.

...like Kanye West.