CD Collection For Sale or For Use As Loan Guarantee

maisodni

Was considering, but after seeing attached file has exactly the same list of 20 that are already in the original post, I've changed my mind. I have them on AppleMusic, it's just nicer to have physical CDs, even I never listen to them. Anyway - I'll pass.

10 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Would anybody anywhere in this world pay 25,000 THB for a little CD collections? I have my doubt. 

Well, this may sound absurd, but I own about 8,000 CDs and still buy them (what can I say … I like the tangibility of them, and many are rare/collectible and have some value, and they make me happy). Still, THB 25,000 for 200 CDs comes out to 125 baht per CD, and as someone here pointed out, the average value of used CDs is a fraction of that. Good luck to the seller …

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Well, this may sound absurd, but I own about 8,000 CDs and still buy them (what can I say … I like the tangibility of them, and many are rare/collectible and have some value, and they make me happy). Still, THB 25,000 for 200 CDs comes out to 125 baht per CD, and as someone here pointed out, the average value of used CDs is a fraction of that. Good luck to the seller …

Obviously there are exceptions.

Recently I needed a "test CD". Surprisingly I still knew where to search for it in my apartment and I found it. ????

IMG_20230314_103227.thumb.jpg.05d6f82d58216b04c19265339f57352e.jpg

28 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Can we hear more about the "payment for the PIN code for a High Value ATM card" that you're holding?  Sounds like a really interesting story behind this.

Yes - this is the real discussion we want to have.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

Can we hear more about the "payment for the PIN code for a High Value ATM card" that you're holding?  Sounds like a really interesting story behind this.

Maybe each of us should buy a CD for 100B and soon we will know everything. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, NoDisplayName said:

Am I to assume your great uncle, who happens to be a Nigerian prince, is prepared to send you the PIN code, as soon as you send 25K baht, refundable of course, for express mail and customs duties?

Couldnt be they send you gold not Bit Coins

6 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

Also, if signed as a lot of mine are they are worth more than normal and more than that if rare. All mine are Thai though

Huh? I sold my CD collection ten years ago. Got around $200 for over 1,000 CD's. They are likely worth even less now. 

Does anyone listen to them anymore? Does anyone watch DVD's anymore? I have thousands of them, I would sell, but I doubt anyone would want them. 

Nigeria? 

Edited by spidermike007