‘Big Joke’ Going To Phuket To Probe Sex Trafficking Of Teen Girls

webfact

On 3/18/2023 at 7:40 AM, 2baht said:

At least there is ONE seemingly competent cop in Thailand!

One should not take all this too seriously. In a German television documentary, among others, a case was shown in Pattaya where Commissioner Big Joke busted a paedo bar and a German customer was able to buy his way back to Germany for a million baht after a few weeks in prison.
This unreasonable jerk then complained in Germany that he had been set up, because the bar seemed as if everything was legal...
Everything is a "big joke" in Thailand!
From minute 15 Interview with BJ unfortunately without English subtitles

11 hours ago, London Lowf said:

What on earth are you on about now - you quoted my post and nowhere did I mention Russians. However, since you bought it up, your statement that "There were not any Russians in Phuket last year" just about sums up your knowledge of the world around you. And yes, I do know that "last year" was 2022 and I was here from October.

I won't even guess how many of the "alleged 5 million" Thais went to Patong, but you would have to be extremely dimwitted to believe that is was anything other than a significant proportion.

I will discuss this matter further with you after you have visited Thailand for the first time.  Post back here to let me know when that occurs.