90 day report email reminder not received Jomtien.

I've been 90 day reporting successfully online since August 2022 and previously always received an email reminder exactly 15 days before my due date.Until now that is..I should have been reminded yesterday 17th March for my due date 1st April and nothing has come.I have checked my spam folder.Have immigration stopped sending out reminders?It's no big problem as I will just go ahead and do it after the weekend and still have the option of doing it in person.Just wondered if anyone else has failed to get the reminder?

5 minutes ago, DavisH said:

Yes, same here. One of my colleagues reported the same. Just go back to the immigration site and report as normal. I plan to do that this weekend. 

Thanks so it's a problem with immigration,I'll probably wait until Monday morning and report then.

16 minutes ago, sometime said:

Same here, but I have the 90day report online down on the calendar when I should apply so I did, no problem 

Just had a thought someone has had the idea don't send out some of the reminders and we will make money on overstay

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

To my great surprise I received a reminder this morning at 1 am informing me my report will be due today 1st April 2023.....12 days after my my report had been approved!

Perhaps immigration now intend to send out last chance reminders rather than 15 days early reminders?

18 minutes ago, finnsk said:

Same here, no 15 days before reminder. 2 weeks ago, I maked the 90 days form on the immigration website as usual and get it approved after 2 days. So no big problems.

That's the pragmatic way to go.

Nowhere does it say you have to wait for a reminder.

• Thumbs Up 1