Swiss man on the run abroad after underage sex ring and bar in Phuket is shut down in police raid

webfact

another swiss man up to no good ???? to add to the jailed swiss man selling drugs from his restaurant in phuket not far from Patong, and the swiss man in kamala that got caught selling drugs in his bar but paid a nice big bribe to get off with it, and kept his bar open.. disgraceful ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Let's hope they find this scumbag and demolish his operation . And of course punish him to the fullest extent of the law . 

Still, it's obvious to most people that the majority of foreigners residing in Thailand are law-abiding citizens who go quietly through life .

Lowlifes like this bloke are the exception, fortunately. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, neeray said:

I once arrived late in Surat Thani City and not knowing in my early Thailand days, what an in/out accommodation was all about, I booked a room at one. The room was great, clean, everything worked, hmm, there was a packaged condom on the bed. I was intrigued by the view across the way. Couldn't figure out why each room had curtains in front of the guest car-park area, LOL, like I said, I was naive. I went to the attached karaoke bar for a beer, saw the hostess make eye contact with a pretty young gal who slinked over and sat tightly beside me. She had to be all of 17. My naivety soon passed, I got the picture. I drank my beer, and just to be safe, left some money on the table and indicated it was for her. Then I quietly made my escape, alone!

She could have been 18. You missed out man! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Find him and lock him up. There is never an excuse for underage sex. It only appeals to the twisted and perverted amongst us. An 18 year old is plenty sexy. Why rob the cradle and risk everything, and prey on kids? 

Isn't an under 20yr old considered as "underage" here in Thailand? I'm not sure of the law. Checked in to a hotel in Pattaya a few weeks ago and there was a notice on the counter that no under 20yr old companions were permitted (all ID cards checked apparently).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Would point out some teens behave like this with no input from their parents.

I know as I made the mistake of taking in such a 13yo girl last year.

Complete nightmare, she's gone now.

Your part of the problem

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, neeray said:

I once arrived late in Surat Thani City and not knowing in my early Thailand days, what an in/out accommodation was all about, I booked a room at one. The room was great, clean, everything worked, hmm, there was a packaged condom on the bed. I was intrigued by the view across the way. Couldn't figure out why each room had curtains in front of the guest car-park area, LOL, like I said, I was naive. I went to the attached karaoke bar for a beer, saw the hostess make eye contact with a pretty young gal who slinked over and sat tightly beside me. She had to be all of 17. My naivety soon passed, I got the picture. I drank my beer, and just to be safe, left some money on the table and indicated it was for her. Then I quietly made my escape, alone!

A few years ago we were in BKK to buy a car and went to one of these 'Love' motels to stay near where I was buying the car, went up to have a look at the room, it had one of those Gynecology beds in the room, stirrups an all. We left. 

• Haha 2