Swiss man on the run abroad after underage sex ring and bar in Phuket is shut down in police raid

webfact

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Underage prostitution is not equal to having sex with children. In my UK sex is legal at 16, though I am not suggesting girls go on the game at 16.

I'm sure Prince Andrew agrees with you wholeheartedly, lol!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Underage prostitution is not equal to having sex with children. In my UK sex is legal at 16, though I am not suggesting girls go on the game at 16.

Anything under that I hope anybody gets  a long stretch.

There is a different age for having sex between people of the same age, children with older people and doing prostitution.

10 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

I thought it was law that a female has to be 20/21 years of age to work in a bar if that is the case why do the police not do spot checks every night around all the bars and check there ID cards as every Thai is required to have one or is it because the bar owners are passing brown envelopes each month to the local plod to stay away from the premises

In Pattaya they didn't even find prostitutes. Since this time I know that the GoGo bars are only for drinking and looking. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

So, how's the swimming at Patong Beach? ????

The unknown amount of raw sewage must be one of Patong's selling points since it is as popular as ever.  No need to ever check water quality and disclose  the results, since the water is pristine and unspoilt. Nothing speaks to the approved and ingrained corruption than the ongoing jet ski mob operations. Supposedly, the use of the beaches for personal profit is illegal, and yet there they are not a word from a provincial governor or deputy governor or a cop. There should not be any surprise then when other illegal activities are. revealed. Corruption  allows such things to thrive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

There is a different age for having sex between people of the same age, children with older people and doing prostitution.

"There is a different age for having sex between people of the same age,....."

You should be writing constitutions!!!

4 hours ago, Dukeleto said:

please never consider having children. I suspect though some do simply to do this to their children as their retirement plan.

Amazing to me that anyone, anyone at all, is allowed to have kids no matter what. You need qualifications to work in McDonalds but none to have children. Can't afford it, no problem. We can always rent them out for sex.
And your second point, yes. So many don't even raise their own kids but palm them off to elderly relatives, some of whom can barely look after themselves, let along a boisterous kid. They have kids but have little or no interest in being parents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, soi3eddie said:

Isn't an under 20yr old considered as "underage" here in Thailand? I'm not sure of the law. Checked in to a hotel in Pattaya a few weeks ago and there was a notice on the counter that no under 20yr old companions were permitted (all ID cards checked apparently).

Correct. Bar girls have to be aged 20 or over. One told me so.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Find him and lock him up. There is never an excuse for underage sex. It only appeals to the twisted and perverted amongst us. An 18 year old is plenty sexy. Why rob the cradle and risk everything, and prey on kids? 

I've always wondered the same, if someone really likes them young, you can find plenty of small and young looking women who are 18+. 

• Like 1

with the reputation that Patong has, it's likely that one of the MIB was prepared to sell his soul,and let this pos know that it was time to run. lots of time, obviously, as it appears he managed to escape out of the country.

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Anything under that I hope anybody gets  a long stretch.

Sex with a minor should be sex with a minor period.  Why 16 and not 15 and a half? If I got caught here I couldn't run to France as I would get caught and prosecuted under French laugh for the sexual offences committed in Thailand.

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

Been reading about prostitution, under-age girls, drugs and bars supplying all the above for 30+ years now

You can do something!!!!  fight for the girls!!! Boycott all places until they show you ID's from all girls!!!!  Call your politician!!!   Change the world!!!!  It can start with you!!!

Let me know how it goes.  I'm in Pattaya right now on my 28th beer and maybe tomorrow I'll join you in the pursuit to help these humans!!!!

remember farangs, WE create the DEMAND!!!  We are the problem.   Thailand's history:  First Thais, then Chinese, then Japanese, and now the farang!!!

What will we do?  What will be our legacy??  I hope in 30-years this poster can NOT say, "I've been reading about this for 60+ years now."   

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, nglodnig said:

And this man on the run and several countries watching for him, cannot be named?

He could have been named but, as he has not been charged with anything, never mind been proven guilty, yet, disclosing his name in such a serious case is probably unwise.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ezzra said:

Been reading about prostitution, under-age girls, drugs and bars supplying all the above for 30+ years now and nothing has changed, policemen like Big Joke came and gone with plenty of promises

but here we are, back to square one, and as long as there's demands, there will be supply, one way or another.

Yes it will never actually stop so long as there are perverts to cater to and sleazes who will do the catering. But if nothing was done about it then it would be much, much worse. So what's your point? ????

5 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

smash - Urban Dictionary

Urban Dictionary

https://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=smash

to have rough sex. very hard and mean

Should someone recommend the author use a better word? I mean, words ARE their living, after all.

Should someone suggest that you use a real dictionary and not something online which was originally designed to give kiddies a laugh? Any word definition found there is the one used by sleazes 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeCross said:

its not like they are going to tell you they are underaged even if you ask

the only way to make sure is..

move to Hua Hin ????

Haha. If they look very young, some wise men will ask to see ID. Most are not prepared for that. 

I do agree with your sentiment, though. Hua Hin has alot of older, fatter, and less appealing gals these days. But the same could be said about Samui (even worse) and Bangkok. Not sure about Phuket or Pattaya, as I have been in some time. 

Edited by spidermike007

2 hours ago, KiChakayan said:

Sex with a minor should be sex with a minor period.  Why 16 and not 15 and a half? If I got caught here I couldn't run to France as I would get caught and prosecuted under French laugh for the sexual offences committed in Thailand.

How do you define minor? You have to set an age limit somewhere - whether it be 16 or 15 and a half!

And obvious typo but what is "French laugh"? Laughing at you for getting caught?