TikTok Trannies

Menken

10 hours ago, asf6 said:

Is the OP implying he/she can't find many videos of transvestites on Tiktok?  Do you need help looking for more, Menken? Is that what this thread is about? 

No, I'm just saying that I loaded up TikTok lite to see what it's all about. Lots of pretty girls and women without penises dancing about.

What I noticed after 30 minutes was that there were no women with penises dancing with them together or even as their own tranny group/s.

Conspicuously absent. Not entirely void, there was the odd dancing-tranny but as a rule women with penises much like men with penises seem to not be very keen on synchronized dancing. That's all.

Any similarity between the two is just superficial, cosmetic

Edited by Menken
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, KhunLA said:

OP ... women don't have penises ????

This is the point of my post. This cultural phenom demonstrates it.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig

Edited by Menken

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lots of posters are obsessed with Trump.

Do they want to be him, or just have sex with him?

Both. At the same time!

Apologies for the lame Medical Police reference.

Edited by Lemsta69

8 hours ago, Menken said:

This is the point of my post. This cultural phenom demonstrates it.

At the end of the day, they still have the biology of a man.  It seems kind of logical that they will still be fairly masculine, even though they would like to be perceived as being feminine.

When you see a video of a trans woman losing their <deleted>, they sound very much like a man losing their <deleted>, as apposed to a woman.  Also they can be quite forward sexually.

I think let them live how they want, but women and children should still be allowed their own space.  It's just safer that way.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Celsius said:

TikTok uses the algorithm to select the best videos that suit YOU

Busted!

I'm confused.

My remarks on what I'd seen over an hour of TikTok was the dearth of women with penises.

26 minutes ago, Menken said:

I'm confused.

My remarks on what I'd seen over an hour of TikTok was the dearth of women with penises.

Pull you head out of you a$$...

Do you seriously think anyone in the LGBT community would shun the biggest social media platform that highlights dancing?  It just defies common sense.  I don't have TikTok, so I can't test this myself, but the solution is obvious.

Use the search engine to search "LGBT" or "transgender".  Like any content that pops up by clicking whatever button you need to click to show approval.  After you have given enough transgender content positive reviews, you will be inundated with transgender content.

Can't believe this needs to be explained to any adult in 2023.  This is the type of guy that believes conspiracy theories because all his content comes from algorithm suggestions and he doesn't believe or look for any other information out there.

Or maybe this is some bizarre form of "humblebrag".  He's showing us that he's so macho, transgender content would never appear on his feed.  Pathetic trying to anonymously brag to other anonymous people on the internet.

Edited by NotReallyHere
typos
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, NotReallyHere said:

Pull you head out of you a$$...

Do you seriously think anyone in the LGBT community would shun the biggest social media platform that highlights dancing?  It just defies common sense.  I don't have TikTok, so I can't test this myself, but the solution is obvious.

Use their search engine to search "LGBT" or "transgender".  Like any content that pops up by clicking whatever button you need to click to show approval.  After you have given enough transgender content positive reviews, you will be inundated with transgender content.

Can't believe this needs to be explained to any adult in 2023.  This is the type of guy that believes conspiracy theories because all his content comes from algorithm suggestions and he doesn't believe or look for any other information out there.

Or maybe this is some bizarre form of "humblebrag".  He's showing us that he's so macho, transgender content would never appear on his feed.  Pathetic trying to anonymously brag to other anonymous people on the internet.

Not searching was the point. It was random. What random gave me was that observation after thirty minutes. You throughly misread my post, then return to blast me. I really don't care about trannies or the alphabet people just making an observation.

I'm guessing women with penises don't like crochet or quilting either. Guessing a lot of men without penises don't work on cars much or do much fishing. Just guessing

Edited by Menken

15 minutes ago, Menken said:

Not searching was the point. It was random. What random gave me was that observation after thirty minutes. You throughly misread my post, then return to blast me. I really don't care about trannies or the alphabet people just making an observation.

I'm guessing women with penises don't like crochet or quilting either. Guessing a lot of men without penises don't work on cars much or do much fishing. Just guessing

The algorithm doesn't just work by searching and liking something.  Searching is the fastest way to influence the algorithm.  The app also records how often you watch something.  Those videos automatically repeat.  If you watch a woman's sexy dance video and let it repeat 5 times and then fast forward through a male's video that is some prank or a cooking video, the app picks up on it.  The app also has access to your cookies.  If you've watched a bunch of heterosexual content, the app knows.

Your "random" feed is obviously not random.  Your non-random feed content proves it.  This is the primary point. 

Do you seriously think there are no transgender dancers on TikTok?

Edited by NotReallyHere
more typos...

11 minutes ago, NotReallyHere said:

Do you seriously think there are no transgender dancers on TikTok?

After a quick search* for "katoey", I can confirm that there are. 

*Purely in the interests of research, of course. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

When you see a video of a trans woman losing their <deleted>, they sound very much like a man losing their <deleted>, as apposed to a woman.

Not quite the scenario above but ...

• Like 1