Bitcoin to one million dollars in 90 days

Seppius

19 minutes ago, Seppius said:

Balaji Srinivasan, a former CTO of Coinbase, has placed a $2 million bet that Bitcoin would hit the $1 million price mark in 90 days.

No he has not placed a $2 million bet that Bitcoin would hit the $1 million price mark in 90 days.!

The link says;

"Balaji concludes by stating he’ll be moving $2 million into USDC for the bet." 

in other words he might or might not place the bet!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, connda said:

I notice that gold went up 2000 THB over the last two week.
Bank failures, hyperinflation.  Yeah - maybe.  I bought a token amount six years ago to HODL.
If it goes to $1 million USD per token - then cash is trash.  Invest in wheel-barrows and hand carts.

WeimarHyperinflation-2102715252.jpeg

"If it goes" dream on.

• Love It 1

Balaji could care less whether it goes to $1,, or not.   Just the gains on whatever he is holding from a slight upward pop is likely well in excess of covering any bet should he really want to go through with it or not (which supposedly there is a smart contract set up to force the issue.... but who knows for sure).   

On 3/20/2023 at 5:12 PM, Neeranam said:

Indeed, I hope it doesn't got to 1 million, just $100k will do me, to be able to retire well off. 

I'd bet that you're already at least in the top 5%.    How well off are you aiming for?  ????

• Haha 1

On 3/20/2023 at 6:54 PM, NoDisplayName said:

Whatever happened to that guy who swore he'd eat his own wedding tackle if bitcoin didn't hit a million by 2020?

I think he choked on it ,....big boy ...

regards worgeordie

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Chivas said:

Complete and utter Ponzi scheme along with every other coin. Quite astonishing that so many think otherwise yet when you remind them they are trading something floating around in Cyberspace with an asset value behind it of precisely zero, then they soon melt away

Money to be made though I agree

You're talking about the USD I assume, and I agree. A complete ponzi 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 3/20/2023 at 6:54 PM, NoDisplayName said:

Whatever happened to that guy who swore he'd eat his own wedding tackle if bitcoin didn't hit a million by 2020?

He choked on some wedding tackle and sadly passed away. 

On 3/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, Chivas said:

Complete and utter Ponzi scheme along with every other coin. Quite astonishing that so many think otherwise yet when you remind them they are trading something floating around in Cyberspace with an asset value behind it of precisely zero, then they soon melt away

Money to be made though I agree

Crypto and blockchains is already changing the world

https://qsstudy.com/crypto-is-already-changing-the-world-as-we-know-it/