Thaifriendly in Pattaya

scubascuba3

It's only the laws of supply and demand, with no barfines involved using TF.

And with some places asking for ridiculous BFs making arrangements with your fancy before or after work you can save alot of baht.

Edited by Andycoops
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Yeah, but you don't know what you are getting. The pictures in their profiles are usually, to put it mildly, highly flattering. You open the door, and your first reaction is, oh my God, that's not what I "signed up for". To avoid this 'shock' you have to set up a meeting first. 

I expect the worse, hope for the best, works for me, this morning one turned up much prettier and slim than expected, sadly her attitude was stinking

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

49 minutes ago, thecyclist said:

Yeah, but you don't know what you are getting. The pictures in their profiles are usually, to put it mildly, highly flattering. You open the door, and your first reaction is, oh my God, that's not what I "signed up for". To avoid this 'shock' you have to set up a meeting first. 

Make a video call

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I expect the worse, hope for the best, works for me, this morning one turned up much prettier and slim than expected, sadly her attitude was stinking

Maybe she didnt like you? 

6 hours ago, Kenchamp said:

And if sex starved guys pay it then they will continue charging it.

And if they don't they'll be stuck having sex with the usual fat and lethargic western women. 

• Sad 1

90% or more fall into the category of;

bar girl

lady boy

sugar baby (even though they try to hide it)

Anyone thinking that they will find a good girl on Thai friendly is delusional. The vast majority of the talent there are on the job. I guess it is good if you want to find some fun but don't want to drag yourself out to the bar.

Come to think of it, the categories above are probably relevant to 90% of the Thai women anywhere willing to slum it with a farang. Most women wanting to be with a Farang have financial incentives or have 0 chance of finding a decent Thai man. My favourite couples to observe when out and about are the pasty, frail looking men north of 70 with chubby little brown girls half their age. What riveting conversations must take place around the dinner table. Of course such men will always tell you the Mrs is a white collar professional with options 555.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1