Thaifriendly in Pattaya

scubascuba3

2 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Which is it with you then? ..not the personality surely????

Yeah not sure.

But it really isnt that hard. Women are wired by nature to want to have sex with men. They love it.

Keep it simple. It isnt rocket surgery you know.

15 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I hope you mean as an adult!

Otherwise how did you learn to read?

Nah, i am not that old. read it as a kid.

my dad bought it. it was a good read. It also had illistrations.

Set me up for life.

Edited by Goat
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Goat said:

Free sex mate. Like normal people do.

Only a whore takes money for sex.

I think you have lost the plot living in Pattaya.

You do realise that women enjoy having sex right? 

The first book I ever read was The Joy of Sex. 

Havent looked back since.

Especially with the Goat.

Gee, they should probably be paying me when I think about it.

Trick is to skip all that foreplay nonsense. It just confuses them.

Try the same strategy when you are old fat and bald then you'll move to paying for ST or LT or a fake girlfriend or wife

On 3/22/2023 at 1:06 PM, thecyclist said:

Yeah, but you don't know what you are getting. The pictures in their profiles are usually, to put it mildly, highly flattering. You open the door, and your first reaction is, oh my God, that's not what I "signed up for". To avoid this 'shock' you have to set up a meeting first. 

Well said sir. Actually they put the old photos when they were 18 or 19. When the turn up they look old with bags under their eyes and ratty hair of a 25 yr old. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

"Good looking men with good social skills find it easy to have sex with promiscuous women" just doesn't feel like anything particularly ground-breaking. ????‍♂️

Point me to some ground-breaking posts. Actually, it seems to be ground-breaking here, as no one seems ever to observe the fact. You may find posts with quotations if you wish. The point to which I responded implied that non-prostitutes aren't promiscuous but merely being taken advantage of.

38 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

It sounds more like you're simply trying to insult other forum users.

How so? Or maybe you're simply too sensitive for some reason.

13 minutes ago, Cricky said:

Sadly, it's difficult to find one without a stinking attitude.

thing to do is find a newbie, they are the best, the opposite of season pros. Newbies with little or no experience treat you like a boyfriend because that's all they know

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

thing to do is find a newbie, they are the best, the opposite of season pros. Newbies with little or no experience treat you like a boyfriend because that's all they know

Some of the girls on TF seem to have gotten wise to the fact that many punters like newbies. They regularly cancel their old TF accounts, and set up a new  one. which then says that she joined 2 days ago,giving her the appearance of a newbie.That's the disadvantage of digital  dating, everything can be manipulated, looks,age,experience..

• Like 2

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Try the same strategy when you are old fat and bald then you'll move to paying for ST or LT or a fake girlfriend or wife

What is with all these "ST" "LT" and "TF accounts"?

I don't have a clue what posters are on about!

And before you say "Google" the above, GO and try it!   I have!

What the hell has happened to plain English?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Thanks!

Re TF;  What is that apart from the normal Thai situation?

Again; don't point me to Google etc as I get all sorts of answers!

TF is a website, similar to Tinder etc. 

On 3/22/2023 at 2:54 AM, Goat said:

So many beautiful single girls in Thailand, really only the losers who have to pay.

This...i have plenty of time to invest than pay for the quick fix.....But then again all the thai girls think im hansum, so got that going for me!  Sorry Gents! ????

6 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Most girls seem to pay for premium

THIS...not true Ive found...a hot thai paying for anything!???  The site was sold and bought seemingly by chinese co....Ive studied this site since then....lets say a hot 22 yr old is there...and it says "popular" or premium......it will disappear later!....When i see that gone i "favorite" them, so then can message them...ive asked a few if they pay Premium and they say no........im convinced its the site trying to get paying members by clicks etc.....there are hacks and workarounds ive found....

I also thing they have ppl posting fake accounts...check how many news ones daily etc and WHY would a hot 22 Uni girl need to pay if shes looking for cash...

TF is in on the scam imo.....no moderation that used to be there b4 sale.....can PM me if want to know about the workarounds to message the "pretties"....

On 3/22/2023 at 9:14 AM, Goat said:

well not really. There are also the mongers who like to wine and dine the hookers. So they pay, and then pay again. Some mugs even buy them a house.

If a TF prospect can not drive i usually take them to an empty car park somewhere and teach them how to drive. So far a 100% close rate with this tactic. More exciting for them than going to a restaurant etc

And to be honest even in the west i pulled more in clubs/pubs/parties where they had already bought most of their own drinks, moreso than wining and dining. And many non hookers on TF will offer to pay, and sometimes i let them. 

The good thing about TF is you can say exactly what you want. Weight, etc and by saying no SOCKS, no tattoos, non drinkers, non smokers etc it weeds out a lot of the whores and you get photos as well as saying straight out no hookers. Any photos of them that were taken in Pattaya is a big red flag and also the way they dress.

literally hundreds of thousands of single keen women in Thailand up for a good seeing to. It isnt Saudi Arabia.

Happy Ramadan.

Just because you're too tight to pay, and use all these tricks to get it for free, it doesn't make you a better person. The opposite I'd say. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Goat said:

95% of them just dont have it in them to pick up a girl due to either looks, hygeine, patience or personality i suppose.

Yep, a quick bonk hardly justifies wasting so much drinking time, just make sure it's female!

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 1:54 PM, Goat said:

You could save even more money by meeting/going out with the girls on Thaifriendly who are not prostitutes.

So many beautiful single girls in Thailand, really only the losers who have to pay.

So, you date these women, have sex with them no obligation, money. Fk and forget right?? They must be all over you hdndsum man

Usually these dater types lead the women on believing some sort of relationship... Lots of promises then they dump em.

Nothing wrong with paying a woman it's better than leading a life full of lies.

You don't need to pay bf if you live in Pattaya. Start a list of women that will visit before work. Bang them when they're clean with their makeup fresh.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

THIS...not true Ive found...a hot thai paying for anything!???  The site was sold and bought seemingly by chinese co....Ive studied this site since then....lets say a hot 22 yr old is there...and it says "popular" or premium......it will disappear later!....When i see that gone i "favorite" them, so then can message them...ive asked a few if they pay Premium and they say no........im convinced its the site trying to get paying members by clicks etc.....there are hacks and workarounds ive found....

I also thing they have ppl posting fake accounts...check how many news ones daily etc and WHY would a hot 22 Uni girl need to pay if shes looking for cash...

TF is in on the scam imo.....no moderation that used to be there b4 sale.....can PM me if want to know about the workarounds to message the "pretties"....

girls often message me 2 or 3 times in seconds which shows they have premium

10 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Thanks!

Re TF;  What is that apart from the normal Thai situation?

Again; don't point me to Google etc as I get all sorts of answers!

Short time - 1-2 hours

Long time - the time between you cumming and the lady leaving

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

girls often message me 2 or 3 times in seconds which shows they have premium

How many messages do you get a day?.....I get about 5-6-7-8 likes e-mail messages a day when I log on.....I bet I must have 4 or 5 thousand e-mail messages saved by now...

10 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

How many messages do you get a day?.....I get about 5-6-7-8 likes e-mail messages a day when I log on.....I bet I must have 4 or 5 thousand e-mail messages saved by now...

When i login i get flooded with likes and messages, maybe 20 a day, most no thanks, so i try not to login just to look

• Like 1

12 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

What is with all these "ST" "LT" and "TF accounts"?

I don't have a clue what posters are on about!

And before you say "Google" the above, GO and try it!   I have!

What the hell has happened to plain English?

Seriously?

8 years ago you joined here and haven't learned anything?

• Confused 1