Thaifriendly in Pattaya

scubascuba3

On 3/22/2023 at 10:15 AM, BananaStrong said:

It's funny, I was just thinking NOBODY uses TF anymore.   lol.

That site is definitely 2015.    E    V  O  L  U   T   I   O   N.  get with it

TF is alive and well. I had a peek and its stuffed full of willing ladies. speaking for a friend

• Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 5:46 AM, jacko45k said:

Yes, they can barfine themselves off I suppose.

In days gone by I've called them at work and told them to pay the bar fine and get their pretty little bum over to my condo...

Many don't hide the fact they're working in bars. They will write something like "I'm at bar X, come an visit me, ask for [name]".

On 3/22/2023 at 2:50 PM, Dogsredrocket said:

My favourite couples to observe when out and about are the pasty, frail looking men north of 70 with chubby little brown girls half their age....

Alas for the men, not half their age, more like on the wrong side of 50 from what I see around me.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, jaideedave said:

In days gone by I've called them at work and told them to pay the bar fine and get their pretty little bum over to my condo...

In modern times they would need a bit more money!

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

If not premium how do they do that? TF allows 1 message every 10 minutes

these are just theories as ive been on TF a long time--not hansum enuff if guess ????

anyhoo.i recall when the format changed and you could see who liked you etc....i dug into seeing who the owner was--seems to be a chinese co now

there used to be regulation too as that seems totally gone.....things i note..just checked site now, SO many NEW profiles....seems odd..but much like thai cupid I suspect there are paid ppl to post new fake profiles.......thai cupid is rampant with these as they ahve many spinoff sites and who does one open a new dating site ALREADY with members?????

I chatted up a gal on TF and marked her for fav..as then they suddenly become "Popular" or "Premium" AFTER!???..since i marked as Favs i was still able to message her.....could be algorithms here......when i texted her and send pic of her new premium status she was confused..is she real..or a fake poster???

maybe....these gals that can text u sev times are fake?  have u seen them?  vdo call?  do they really exist?  even with AI nowadays creating fake pics of people that dont exist--but they sure could make a dating site look busy and popular..........just things ive noted and tested on TF and cupid.....

and of course the scams...few profiles in CM with hottie pics that look like they are NOT in CM...if i get the LIne id i ask immed for video call..and my suspicions are proven right when they say no......also you will see one pic with empty profile...why would a NEW girl wanting to meet someone do this with the tik tok addicted FB crazy thais and their love of selfies?????.....

Find a NEW profile..mark it as favorite...send a message and if using a phone can check to see if your message was READ in outbox..as if not read it will be bold text--read is lighter font......then go back to your favs list and see when these gals have been active....some of these new profiles post a single pic and never use TF again.....makes site look busy right????....why does a hot girl need to pay premium?   maybe if shes a freelancer..but why not just wait the 10 mins as i rarely see any thais girls wanting to pay for anything esp if they are freelancers/bargirls......

just some things ive noticed on Tf and TC......try some of these tricks and see for yourself....also if blocked by premium..send any message to an EMPTY available "ugly girl".....then refresh your page on the hot "premium " girl..u can message her after the 10 mins.......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

these are just theories as ive been on TF a long time--not hansum enuff if guess ????

anyhoo.i recall when the format changed and you could see who liked you etc....i dug into seeing who the owner was--seems to be a chinese co now

there used to be regulation too as that seems totally gone.....things i note..just checked site now, SO many NEW profiles....seems odd..but much like thai cupid I suspect there are paid ppl to post new fake profiles.......thai cupid is rampant with these as they ahve many spinoff sites and who does one open a new dating site ALREADY with members?????

I chatted up a gal on TF and marked her for fav..as then they suddenly become "Popular" or "Premium" AFTER!???..since i marked as Favs i was still able to message her.....could be algorithms here......when i texted her and send pic of her new premium status she was confused..is she real..or a fake poster???

maybe....these gals that can text u sev times are fake?  have u seen them?  vdo call?  do they really exist?  even with AI nowadays creating fake pics of people that dont exist--but they sure could make a dating site look busy and popular..........just things ive noted and tested on TF and cupid.....

and of course the scams...few profiles in CM with hottie pics that look like they are NOT in CM...if i get the LIne id i ask immed for video call..and my suspicions are proven right when they say no......also you will see one pic with empty profile...why would a NEW girl wanting to meet someone do this with the tik tok addicted FB crazy thais and their love of selfies?????.....

Find a NEW profile..mark it as favorite...send a message and if using a phone can check to see if your message was READ in outbox..as if not read it will be bold text--read is lighter font......then go back to your favs list and see when these gals have been active....some of these new profiles post a single pic and never use TF again.....makes site look busy right????....why does a hot girl need to pay premium?   maybe if shes a freelancer..but why not just wait the 10 mins as i rarely see any thais girls wanting to pay for anything esp if they are freelancers/bargirls......

just some things ive noticed on Tf and TC......try some of these tricks and see for yourself....also if blocked by premium..send any message to an EMPTY available "ugly girl".....then refresh your page on the hot "premium " girl..u can message her after the 10 mins.......

Got a pro tip for you, if using TF website and it shows a girl is Popular go and search for her on the app and you'll be able to message her. Occasionally even searching on ID they don't come up, not sure why

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Got a pro tip for you, if using TF website and it shows a girl is Popular go and search for her on the app and you'll be able to message her. Occasionally even searching on ID they don't come up, not sure why

yep ive done that..but imo if shes that popular i dont want to be with her, for obvious reasons...would feel like a dunny waiting in line......hard pass for me...

the app has hacks u can check stuff but better navigation via website....godspeed good Sir! ????

On 3/25/2023 at 6:40 PM, scubascuba3 said:

If not premium how do they do that? TF allows 1 message every 10 minutes

i suspect they are fakes working for site...have you actually seen or met with these types?

is why u see dudes signing up on girls side to try to get more access...kind like ladies nite..give the girls the goodies and the boys will follow

On 3/25/2023 at 3:42 AM, jaideedave said:

TF is alive and well. I had a peek and its stuffed full of willing ladies. speaking for a friend

indeed  wanna have fun..change your location to pattaya and watch what happens...feeding frenzy, at least for me, being so hansum and all  ????

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 6:54 AM, Goat said:

You could save even more money by meeting/going out with the girls on Thaifriendly who are not prostitutes.

So many beautiful single girls in Thailand, really only the losers who have to pay.

Yes but can you see the uber riff raff in Singha tops and flip flops dressing normally in strides and shirts instead to meet regular Thai girls......................................????

Edited by Chivas
  • Haha 1