Car Insurance Slow Repairs

san

Hi

I had a problem to get my car repaired after accident, (one of the largest car insurance comp in Thailand)

It went like this waited 4 months little progress when i asked them they suggest i pay 40% but i have first class insurance! Nothing happens for another month then i come to find out there is a government office ins complaints or similar,(in bkk and in most provinces) got a Thai to tel the ins comp he tells them fix the car or we go gov office, Well would you beleive it 2 weeks later i pick uo the car no mention of 40% just kap khun

:o:D:D

• 10 months later...

Should have asked your "girlfriend" to help, who's name was it in. Which car was it? The Soluna you sold? The Pick Up to the old guy on Soi 126 how many km's did you tell him it had done? Or the Soluna, NV or Neo you try and rent????

Edited by Nodnols

A Thai friend of mine just bought a car, 3 days later had an accident, not their fault. Both parties have class 1, but hers is one of Thailand's largest firms and they said it will take around 2-3 months for them to do the repairs as the car hasn't transferred into her name as yet. She is paying around 20,000baht for class 1 on honda city thats worth around 380,000baht which i thought was steep too.

The times the posters have mentioned to repair their vehicles seem extraordinary excessive. Bazmlb mentioned 2/3 months for a Thai built Honda and a high premium cost ……………..

Please members do go to a good Broker as he can help. We can talk to the insurance companies and repair shops on your behalf and push things along – these repair times are unacceptable.