Intoxicated Danish Man in Pattaya Allegedly Refuses to Pay for Kebabs

snoop1130

1 hour ago, rwill said:

It's hard to short change someone that hasn't paid.

The only story about "hasn't paid" is from a woman at 02:00 who might possibly be taking advantage of the well lubricated state of her customer.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I guess it must either be a pathological thing, or just a mental defect. But, why do some people create such problems over such tiny things? What did he owe her? 150 baht? Is he a desperado, or just a fool? Or both? 

Remember the good old days of covid? LOL. It was so calm here. No rotten Danes running around. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, still kicking said:

Never had a grilled Dane yet but have not been to Vietnam 

Try China plenty ???? grilled shops , not many in Vietnam so far not seen any ! but who knows if ya hungry ya hungry I can remember Singapore in early 60s & 70s no shortage 

Edited by Mad mick

12 hours ago, Shuya said:

Ever since the tourists are back, the headlines really picked up.

Yes, expect daily headlines about drunken Brits, Australians, Germans, Americans etc. causing mayhem through refusing to pay what they believe to be extortionate bills, but none about drunken Thais. They'll probably take up the headlines for shooting people dead in disagreements about music being too loud or parking spaces!!! 

The fat git ordered 3 Kebabs, 210b a clear sign says 70baht each, lock him up in IDC with rice soup until he only needs one kebab on the way home, then deport him. This is the type of person i do not want to meet in Thailand. Ahole go home. :post-4641-1156693976:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, sambum said:

Yes, expect daily headlines about drunken Brits, Australians, Germans, Americans etc. causing mayhem through refusing to pay what they believe to be extortionate bills, but none about drunken Thais. They'll probably take up the headlines for shooting people dead in disagreements about music being too loud or parking spaces!!! 

How drunk are you?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I think about a 20,000 baht fine for the Kabab lady would be about right...Cough up 20,000 or sit in jail indefinitely, is what I would say to make this right....

"while police were investigating the incident, the Danish man snuck in another attack at the woman directly in front of law enforcement officers, having pulled her by the hair and smashed her head into a pole." 

What would make this right?

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Why these “reporters” so often only write down the story from what the thai person said what and how it has happened?

Maybe because foreigners - especially when drunk - tell whooping big lies! Especially when they know they f***ed up.

Edited by Jackbenimble
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Shuya said:

Ever since the tourists are back, the headlines really picked up.

Indeed.

In Pattaya it's some troublemakers as drunk as a skunk.

In Phuket it's crash pilots on Patong hill.

No statistics needed for number of tourists.