British Passport Renewal At The VFS Global Office, Chiang Mai.

Dmaxdan

Firstly, I'm fully aware that the British passport office in the UK is going on strike for five weeks starting next month. I already had an appointment booked at the VFS office in CM before that news story broke. So, as they haven't contacted me to cancel my appointment, I'm going turn up and attempt to submit my application anyway.

My question is this.

Is there a colour photo copying service located at the VFS office in Chiang Mai?

According to the requirements listed I need  colour photo copies of every page in my old passport. I only have a black and white laser printer/scanner at home and it would be handy to know if I have find somewhere else to get these copies done before I arrive at the VFS office tomorrow afternoon. 

Thanks in advance,

Not sure if you've been yet, but there was a copier a couple of years ago. From memory they decided to skip empty pages in something - my work permit maybe. They also did certified translations for me. So after messing around trying and failing to get everything done beforehand, it turned out great.

• Thanks 1