Australian Man Involved in Patong Bar/Restaurant Fight Arrested

webfact

Looked to me Mr. Karen had at least two falangs helping him out.  The timid one in the green shirt and the more active red shirt/grey vested guy.  Why is it always six foot falangs attacking five foot locals?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Looked to me Mr. Karen had at least two falangs helping him out.  The timid one in the green shirt and the more active red shirt/grey vested guy.  Why is it always six foot falangs attacking five foot locals?

Why is it always Patong?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sungod said:

Let me attack you around your face with a metal spatula and see how you fare, he armed himself with a weapon, held it in his hands for sometime throughout the video-that shows intent.

Intent to do what? Protect himself?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Intent to do what? Protect himself?

Protect himself? ????

He wasn't even in the fight, he was following it around with a weapon in his hand, could have just as easily have walked away if he was worried.

You have to do better than that m'lud.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

It's a nothing-burger flipper.

Some of you chaps really need to get a grip. So a drunk Aussie gets the strop on in a Patong bar and gets his ass handed to him.

Next...

Say its 'just a burger flipper' when those sharp edges are going into your face....

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, nightfox said:

I would want to see their work permits if I was the Australian guy.

So the Australian guy should do the job of IO's. If no permit then OK to start a brawl? Not sure of the connection on that 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Olmate said:

And is Karen really an Ozzie? Not bloody likely! 

Sounds like he has a fair bit of Thai blood in him:

"Karen reportedly admitted to starting the altercation but blamed alcohol and said it was out of character for him."

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

I'm not seeing any farang involved in that scrap. The only farang I spotted are the couple in the background enjoying the show.

Aside from the ruckus why /who allows foreigners to gain work permits to flip burgers? I'm sure Thais must be capable of doing it. No way can I see a foreigner doing burger flipping legally.

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Andre0720 said:

And all the time I thought that Australia was an entirely civilized country.....

Perhaps thinking is your problem. One fool doesn't change an entire country's culture.

Unfortunately, all countries produce young drunken idiots, even "civilized" Canada. 

Canadians are not normally known for bigotry, I guess you have just changed the perception of your country as being civilized!

• Sad 1