Australian Man Involved in Patong Bar/Restaurant Fight Arrested

webfact

6 hours ago, BritScot said:

Again, self haters on here! I did not see the start so the bottle is a big ? What I did see was a pack of feral animals with some attacking him with weapons including it who comes out fom behind the counter and yes he is tooled up. A note: a 3.5 inch wood rod that's only a half inch in diameter is deadly and a very effective weapon.

Self hater, nonsense. I do not self identify with this hogan. With more affinity to Jordanian kebab slicers Aussie must have done something very rude to provoke mob handed counter-attack. 

5 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Why is it always Patong?

Well, it has become a haven for bogans, drunks, cheapskates and the like, so it's not surprising that things like this are going to happen in Patong.......long ago it was mooted that Patong would become a "playground for the rich and famous", and although there are some of these types living on the island of Phuket, normally they don't visit the "hotspots" in the likes of Patong, quite possibly because of this type of thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Fail to see how fast food is not a 'thai only occupation' ? Are Thai that lazy they need to import Jordanian burger flippers  

Thais are lazy and "where's their work permit" in one post, this must be peak AN forum posting

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mad mick said:

lm an Aussie to be fair he apparently threw a bottle ???? like baby spitting dummy , l don't care how stupid the guys was to take knife or whatever from behind the counter so-called defend himself 2 wrongs dont make it ️ Arrest & deport both ! as far as l'm concerned how was able take Thai job as waiter over a local Thai ? All this over meal pay & leave once this use to be how Thais displays  insult of food or restaurant is shi_e , Maybe in highnssight Aussie should of left ! lmagine if you're Caucasian fined & deported for taking Thai job . but he's allowed to work ? Jordanian or whatever ethnic background 1 rule for all etc, l owned business in Thailand once could be part owner of resteraunt  was not allowed to be waiter or even behind the jump must employThais l didn't mind . ????

Thais use to pay and leave thats how they handled if food unsatisfactory! Not throw bottle , recorection typo error off phone easy to do for those with confused icon left , rest is varely straight forward ????

7 minutes ago, ubonr1971 said:

but they are rolling around punching each other on the ground. Did you miss this part in the video

sure, but they're not bogans. are you even from Straya?v this is a bogan...

images (16).jpeg

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

And he didn't prove himself to be right, there were no injuries, never mind deaths, resulting from that person holding whatever it was.

Top tip, if you are going to join an argument/conversation its always best to start from the beginning rather than the middle and making it up as you go along such as you have, it will help with you staying on topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Perhaps thinking is your problem. One fool doesn't change an entire country's culture.

Unfortunately, all countries produce young drunken idiots, even "civilized" Canada. 

Canadians are not normally known for bigotry, I guess you have just changed the perception of your country as being civilized!

Perhaps thinking is your problem.

Just go back to your meds pls....

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"...if their work permits are a bit dodgey".

Why should that be the case when it has already been confirmed, twice, that they are working legally?

Just like the Chinese  who have been making the news recently :cheesy:

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

it helps if you read the news article...

I did read it.  Doubt he just "threw a bottle" to incite this mob counter-attack

I waited 50 minutes! btw In a restaurant for kebab takeaway yesterday. Others were waiting I assume short staffed. I only made a polite query to the status of my order AFTER I noticed a family that arrived well after me was already eating.  I was given an extra Kebab order plus some fries and an apology. Some mistake with the order sequence I guess

If people would just follow some basic common sense we we would all get along better without police needed

Some drunk bogan deserve a good kicking meanwhile. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I did read it.  Doubt he just "threw a bottle" to incite this mob counter-attack

I waited 50 minutes! btw In a restaurant for kebab takeaway yesterday. Others were waiting I assume short staffed. I only made a polite query to the status of my order AFTER I noticed a family that arrived well after me was already eating.  I was given an extra Kebab order plus some fries and an apology. Some mistake with the order sequence I guess

If people would just follow some basic common sense we we would all get along better without police needed

Some drunk bogan deserve a good kicking meanwhile. 

I suspect he uttered some unkind words in Arabic before he chucked the sauce bottle at them.

Also he's not a bogan, these are bogans (luv ya Shazza and Dazza!)...

images (19).jpeg

Edited by Lemsta69
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

I suspect he uttered some unkind words in Arabic before he chucked the sauce bottle at them.

Also he's not a bogan, these are bogans (luv ya Shazza and Dazza!)...

images (19).jpeg

Isn't a punch up all part of the fun for some of these larrikins? 

27 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Isn't a punch up all part of the fun for some of these larrikins? 

Indeed it is. The same goes for the fella who started the fight. He looks Middle Eastern to me and they love a good argy-bargy as much as the next man, especially in the area I'm from in Sydney (Canterbury-Bankstown). 

13 hours ago, Grumpy one said:
On 3/30/2023 at 11:52 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

"...if their work permits are a bit dodgey".

Why should that be the case when it has already been confirmed, twice, that they are working legally?

Expand  

Just like the Chinese  who have been making the news recently 

No, nothing like "the Chinese" who were confirmed as being here on dodgy visas, the ME staff at the restaurant are here legally.