Was it the heat!? Naked German shocks tourists on Pattaya beach - he's arrested and taken away

webfact

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Why is it that ALWAYS, those the fat ugly old guys are parading naked on the beach and NEVER, never, a young beautiful, sexy girl? why? 

Been thinking of this for decades...

2 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

In my mum’s home city of Berlin it is common to see people sunbathing naked even in their office lunch breaks around the lakes. Nobody bats an eyelid.

As a former Berlin resident of 11 years I can confirm. Former East Germany used to be the perhaps most relaxed place in the world when it comes to going starkers.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Dome said:

As a former Berlin resident of 11 years I can confirm. Former East Germany used to be the perhaps most relaxed place in the world when it comes to going starkers.

Im pretty sure the tourist would have known the law here.

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

"A fat, old German man was causing a disturbance on the beach - he was stark naked bobbling about in the sea without a care in the world."

the definition of a 'quality tourist'...

...and a 1st world country.

8 hours ago, bob smith said:

"A fat, old German man was causing a disturbance on the beach - he was stark naked bobbling about in the sea without a care in the world."

the definition of a 'quality tourist'...

Being 63 and German he would not really know what all the fuse was about.

Quite natural in Germany to go swimming naked in public. In this day an age, where you have. Open other end, written on the bottom of cans. should there be a sign saying , no naked swimming?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ginner said:

Quite natural in Germany to go swimming naked in public. In this day an age, where you have. Open other end, written on the bottom of cans. should there be a sign saying , no naked swimming?????

Well in Germany it's natural to drive on the right side if the road too!

Es just a Poorly educated ill mannered slob

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Ginner said:

Really? 

Never expected Germans to this 'free' - sort of...

He's German. A nation notorious for going naked especially the older ones male and female on a beach or even in a communal garden. Back to nature they say and not a pretty sight all that low hanging fruit!

Treen beach in Cornwall UK. Not a nudist beach but difficult to get to and covered at high tide was very popular with them back in the day when I holidayed there with young children in tow. " Ooh Daddy look at them tackle out, can we?"

And decades ago now whilst staying with some German friends in Nuremberg I was invited  to take and took a naked sauna in their private sauna built in the basement followed by a naked roll in the snow and beating each other with willow sticks in the communal back garden overlooked on all sides.

Peculiar? Crazy? As a Brit I certainly thought so but I also thought you only live once mate. It was fun and funny, and just to make things quite clear the girlfriends were watching from a balcony above us.

19 hours ago, webfact said:

tall, large boned man

How did they know how big his bones are? 

When I first started traveling and staying in hostels in the 1970s it was easy to tell which guys were German, they were the ones running around wearing only Speedos.

Edited by bendejo