Diablos, Khon Kaen – just a group of expats with a love of bikes

webfact

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

...but they do have to be able to stand, legs a-kimbo, with their arms firmly crossed across their chests and a serious scowl on their faces in a lame attempt to intimidate anyone who gives a fck!

They are going for the Scouser look but without the guns and violence.

7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:
7 hours ago, In the jungle said:
7 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why are you addressing your "Scouser" remark to me?

So funny.  You bit.

Even funnier that you lamely assume that I'm a Scouser...are you from the jungle, In The Jungle?

Looks like we've got a proper pair of Diablo's here.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, webfact said:

just enough chairs to seat the official members of the Khon Kaen chapter

We have a few bike clubs in Pattaya.

On Soi Kophai the Mad Dogs have a shared club house.

Rhompo markets have a bar where a bike club hang out.

These guys meet regularly.

I reckon most must be lonely, to meet up with fellow bikers, I prefer to spend my free time with my kids and prefer to ride alone and I'm choosy on the days and times I ride. I only enjoy riding in the early mornings or after 4pm when it's a bit cooler, it can't be raining or dark. 

• Sad 1

They even ride with other clubs .... O M G

Saw a group the other day down our way, as a regular stop for them at our favorite GH for a chat and sipping. 

None were expats, unless Asian expats, but pretty sure they're all Thai that visit here.

OK, not really 'another' club, but (wiki description), puppet club of the Bandidos.   I guess they would be 'prospects' or what newbies of the Pagans & Warlocks were called in USA (East Coast).

Which locally, where I lived (USA), it was hazardous to their health to wear their colors, as car driver would run them off the road, after a notorious incident, where the hospitalized an innocent person of the wrong family.

"In 2001, the Bandidos were established in Thailand via a merger with the Diablos Motorcycle Club in Pattaya. The club further expanded to Malaysia and Singapore in 2006"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos_Motorcycle_Club

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablos_Motorcycle_Club_(founded_1999)#:~:text=The Diablos Motorcycle Club is,law enforcement) for the Bandidos.&text=The Diablos' colors are red and gold.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

but pretty sure they're all Thai that visit here.

Were they wearing colours? Thais like to be in gangs. Case in point , technical schools. The most popular one in Bangkok is the guys who wear orange.???? Lots of different chapters. 

Edited by VocalNeal

20 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

also how can you be a 'rebel' or an 'outlaw' if you have to conform to very strict club rules and all dress the same? ????

The leather thing where they sew patches on is a bit gay i reckon.

And girls can not join.

Blue Oyster Motorbike Gang

• Like 1
  • Sad 1