Bangkok makes pact with Moscow to collaborate on 6 aspects

webfact

On 4/3/2023 at 7:06 AM, nigelforbes said:

Funny, the US needs Thailand's trade more than Thailand's needs the US.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c5490.html

I am talking about 1945 after ww2 ended! GB wanted Thailand to pay war retribution's due to siding with Japan,  declaring war on the allies and colaberated militarily with Japan. However, USA wanted a foot hold in Asia and came up with a really lame excuse "The declaration was not received". Their actions were ignored!

On 4/3/2023 at 2:13 PM, DaiHard said:

It is none of your business. If you don't like how the country is run then leave.

Oh it did not take long! I did leave! I left everything my house I built and my motorbikes (big bikes), my house contents everything.  I would never have moved to Thailand in 2010 if it still had a military government (I left before when the previous coup happened also). Unbelievable first grade attitude, very sad. Some people have integrity.

14 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Oh it did not take long! I did leave! I left everything my house I built and my motorbikes (big bikes), my house contents everything.  I would never have moved to Thailand in 2010 if it still had a military government (I left before when the previous coup happened also). Unbelievable first grade attitude, very sad. Some people have integrity.

So Mr Integrity, where do you live now?

Just now, josephbloggs said:

So Mr Integrity, where do you live now?

My home country! Why? I have many Thai friends and family in Thailand however strangely most of my expat friends have also left Thailand: some went to other Asian countries but most had enough and went home to their own countries. 

3 hours ago, BritScot said:

My home country! Why? I have many Thai friends and family in Thailand however strangely most of my expat friends have also left Thailand: some went to other Asian countries but most had enough and went home to their own countries. 

Asking because you left - leaving everything behind - after the coup because of your integrity, wow! Such strong integrity is impressive.  Wondering which country you live in now that doesn't challenge your integrity, must be somewhere squeaky clean with no history of illegal invasions, corruption, or anything else that would challenge a person of such integrity that they would leave a country and their possessions when that integrity is challenged, so couldn't be the UK or the US surely. Wondering where this place could be.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

Asking because you left - leaving everything behind - after the coup because of your integrity, wow! Such strong integrity is impressive.  Wondering which country you live in now that doesn't challenge your integrity, must be somewhere squeaky clean with no history of illegal invasions, corruption, or anything else that would challenge a person of such integrity that they would leave a country and their possessions when that integrity is challenged, so couldn't be the UK or the US surely. Wondering where this place could be.

The last time the uk had a military coup in 1653. You should study history and not believe the snap shot left wing zealots.  The British Empire brought stability and prevented mass genocide as was happening in India! Stop slavery (a fact that GB just finisd paying the debt for retribution's paid not to mention the over 3000 RN sailors who lost their lives). So yes I am very happy to be in my country and I can hold my head high. I suppose if you live in a bubble and care not about the suffering of others with an I'm  alright Jack attitude dod on!!!