WRLife

Tbone999

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Good to hear it reported but it is not unusual in the insurance industry (unfortunately, it won't go down at all well with a lot of irrational insurance industry haters on this forum, you're lucky the "small print" didn't get you!)

hardly irrational, good to be sceptical when choosing insurance, what have you got?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Sounds like the answers I got when asking one of their represents some critical questions on social media. 

Totally agree, and in emails from CEO.

3 hours ago, Tbone999 said:

I would like to endorse WRLife as they have come through with a claim.

That's the second to be reported on here in about three years. However, there have not been any reports of refusal for WR to pay up.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

Is the OP able to answer the following?

1) Full legal name and address of the insurance company that bears risk of loss and pays claims (not the name of the broker or local claims coordinator).

2) Financial information such as Standard & Poor, AM Best ratings or audited financial statements of the insurer.

3) Insurance regulator that licenses this insurer and under whose regulatory framework it falls.

I would also like to know these things, but why should OP bother.........he's been paid.

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Not everyone who posts feels they have to sit for cross-examination.

But his OP was so vague, he could help members who are considering WRLife by giving full details of his successful claim.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

But his OP was so vague, he could help members who are considering WRLife by giving full details of his successful claim.

What I know from what he said is that the WrLife folks didn't get to give high 5's all around the office for denying the clainm.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

What I know from what he said is that the WrLife folks didn't get to give high 5's all around the office for denying the clainm.

From what little he said, he got a claim paid, and that was it. Said Patrick was wonderful. 

Edited by KannikaP

4 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

From what little he said, he got a claim paid, and that was it. Said Patrick was wonderful. 

What he says is up to him. I make no recommendations on here because it has been stated by the modertor that their business model is unsustainable. I would not want to be the one who suggested that someone sign up just before they go bust.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

And the next claim? 

Or will he switch insurers now that this one claim was paid?

No, because the WR claim would count as pre-existing condition, whereas WR ignore those ocurrences, according to Patrick, who told me that he & his family live here, but does his business from offices in France & London.

Edited by KannikaP

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

No, because the WR claim would count as pre-existing condition, whereas WR ignore those ocurrences, according to Patrick, who told me that he & his family live here, but does his business from offices in France & London.

While a new insurer may exclude a pre-existing condition and deny related claims, an insolvent insurer isn't able to pay any claims. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Etaoin Shrdlu said:

While a new insurer may exclude a pre-existing condition and deny related claims, an insolvent insurer isn't able to pay any claims. 

Agree, but they still seem to be going, and paid ONE claim recently that we have been made aware of.

Are there no other members on here who are successfully covered by WR?

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

Agree, but they still seem to be going, and paid ONE claim recently that we have been made aware of.

Are there no other members on here who are successfully covered by WR?

The Ops claim sounds suspicious, no further details provided.

"They are indeed fair and trustworthy and adhere to their ethical approach to insurance for everyone"

just sounds made up after a beer, or someone's told him to say it 

• Like 2