You can take the girl out of the bar, but can you take the bar out of the girl?

Goat

1 minute ago, Goat said:

Bar punters yes, because they know no other way.

Locals are a bit smarter. If you are going out with a bank worker, doctor etc they will be able to tell the difference. And they have to go to work.

A hooker doesnt have a job. And just hangs around the punter.

Plus the way they speak, punters wont pick that up.

If you did not notice, there is a stigma having a western bf, no matter what you think.

When it comes to behavior and language as background, not every girl and bar is the same as not every freelancer is the same.

Why do Thai girls and women search out foreigners in the first place?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Some bars girls do tattoos and bar talk, some are indistiushable from bank staff. 

Mine finished high school, did 2 years of university, now runs the PTA and the housing association. 

i concede you are correct with some, but i think you will know what I mean. I am sure you can pick them mostly.

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Why do Thai girls and women search out foreigners in the first place?

Because some of them think we are a better option than the heavy drinking, gambling, philandering, often lazy and irresponsible Thai blokes who havent been trained in a western feminist dominated country?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

Because some of them think we are a better option than the heavy drinking, gambling, philandering, often lazy and irresponsible Thai blokes who havent been trained in a western feminist dominated country?

It's mainly all about the money and the security a foreigner represents. Now, go to a western country and you're a divorced lady with a kid or 2.  That lady will most likely be looking for a man of means and not a guy driving a 20 yr old car and working a minimum wage job. It's just as easy to love a guy with money as it is a broke guy.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Goat said:

There is many different reasons why an asian choose to go after a western man, but it doesnt come without stigma. 

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No, the cutest dancer on stage.

And I know she did go out with other guys before. But it seems the guy next to me tried and wasn't successful. I didn't follow up that story in detail. 

I've always found they pick and choose their customers. My policy was always to sit at a table and see which girls approached me. Happy, smiling and confident and drinking a beer seemed to work. Soft drinks would put them off for some reason. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, proton said:

Trust you to know that, you must have missed the 13 year old from Surin in Black and White bar, reported to the Police but nothing done. Protecting children from abuse is not interfering do gooders, it's the right thing to do. Abusers will always have their excuses about helping her family, I loved her, she wanted it etc, they are still criminals who would rightly be in jail for decades in the USA.

Peter, the manager from Black and White for many years, was my friend. He never mentioned any under 18 girls. And even as a regular customer in that place, I never spotted them.

It's good that we have experts like you who know exactly what is going on. What would this world be without righteous people like you?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Suggests you disagree with the decision. Forgetting laws, 16 is seriously, seriously young. I am sure sometimes you looked at your 16 year old girlfriend in the shower, or asleep, or giggling over something silly on the phone, and thought - she is a child and she shouldn't have been doing that at that age.

Hopefully you've treated her well and it is a happy ending, but I think if you think about it, do gooders have it right on this one. 

I think the general rule that girls should be at least 18, or better 20, when they work in these places, makes sense. And I am happy to have a drink with girls over 20. 

But as usual, not everybody is the same. Some girls are still innocent when they are 20, others don't look like 16 and don't behave like 16. Before my gf worked in a gogo bar, she was for years waitress in a Thai outdoor "bar" in a rough town. As far as I know she didn't go with customers at that time, but she was already used to rivaling police and military gangs, the local mafia, etc. Obviously, she shouldn't have worked there and that was illegal, but as usual nobody cared.

And about the giggling, etc. Do you know any Thai women who behave as if they are grown up? There might be some, but not many.

11 minutes ago, proton said:

Some have no conscience or care about children and are only interested in their own feelings and future pleasures. Even when they are exploiting 14 year old bar girls in their 40's as has been admitted on here by other person, sickening.

First you complain that my gf was 16, then you suggested that probably she was only 15, and now you talk about 13 and 14 yo girls. Maybe for you it's all the same. But no, it's not the same. I guess (but I don't know any statistic) that most 13 and 14 yo don't have sex with anybody. But I am pretty sure that many 16 yo have sex. And they want to have sex. That obviously doesn't mean they should all work in entertainment areas, but there is a huge difference between 14 and 16.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What would this world be without righteous people like you?

It would be a world where it would be legal for foreign peodos from rich countries to come and exploit children from poor or disfunctional families.

Threads that I have read on this forum that are about Thai family members who pimp out their kids end up in universal outrage. But when farang forum members openly talk about 14 and 16 year old "girlfriends" they met in bars or getting their 14 year old step daughters pregnant there is almost silence. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And about the giggling, etc. Do you know any Thai women who behave as if they are grown up? There might be some, but not many.

yes quite a lot. Professionals with real jobs.

They would probably avoid you and your young bar girl, so you will never get to know them

3 minutes ago, Goat said:

yes quite a lot. Professionals with real jobs.

They would probably avoid you and your young bar girl, so you will never get to know them

I work with lots of professional Thais, and we work fine together. But that obviously that doesn't fit in your ignorant world view. 

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

but there is a huge difference between 14 and 16.

So are you saying your 16 year old kid from the bangkok gogo bar was ok. 

But McTavishes 14 year old from the Aussie Bar in Patong was wrong? 

Are you are do gooder?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

Again, someone who doesn't know the meaning of words. You could look it up...

Pedo.png.204ac7fd2ddf6a56f409645b78a4aa12.png

Glad you looked it up at least, it's just a word and splitting hairs about which one to use for the particular age of the abused child, which is often illegal of course, morally wrong and sickening to most normal people. Where Asian children are concerned of course they often display younger features than their ages.

Hebephilia is the strong, persistent sexual interest by adults in pubescent children who are in early adolescence, typically ages 11–14 and showing Tanner stages 2 to 3 of physical development.[1] It differs from pedophilia (the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children), and from ephebophilia (the primary sexual interest in later adolescents,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, proton said:

There is not a huge difference between 14 and 16, both are too young to work in bars

And it is illegal for foreign perverts to use them. I think it is catorgorised as rape?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, proton said:

and should be in school

Yes, it would be great if they would all be in school.

But did you have already a look at reality in Thailand? Many stop school a lot earlier than they should, and for various reasons.

Obviously, it might be interesting to dream about the perfect world and how things should be. But reality is different - especially in Thailand. 

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Again, someone who doesn't know the meaning of words. You could look it up...

Pedo.png.204ac7fd2ddf6a56f409645b78a4aa12.png

Ok, lets not use the pedo word.

Lets call them kiddy fiddlers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously, it might be interesting to dream about the perfect world and how things should be. But reality is different - especially in Thailand. 

In a perfect world there would not be these sexual predators who prey on south East Asian children. 

• Like 2

Why would any normal adult male want a sexual relationship with a 14-16 year old when there are thousands of available women over 20, the legal age for bar girls? They must go looking for them and they oddly seem proud about what they have done, even when breaking laws with heavy penalties. 

The poster yesterday complained about getting dirty looks when he was parading his child bride about, not surprising as she was almost young enough to be his granddaughter. 

Edited by proton
  • Confused 1

I give up with this thread. It started with an interesting question and now some people want to talk about sex with 14 yo girls. If you don't see the difference between 14 and 16 then that is your problem. I won't be able to explain it to you.

You could look up the age of consent all over the world. And maybe that would give you an idea about reality. But then, I doubt you want to see reality.

Age_of_Consent.png

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I give up with this thread. It started with an interesting question and now some people want to talk about sex with 14 yo girls. If you don't see the difference between 14 and 16 then that is your problem. I won't be able to explain it to you.

You could look up the age of consent all over the world. And maybe that would give you an idea about reality. But then, I doubt you want to see reality.

Age_of_Consent.png

The problem is with sex tourists and sex pats who seek out children and those barely old enough for sex, the world is not the problem, this concerns the laws of Thailand, not the law in Japan etc. Perhaps you should have gone to a different country then?

40 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Peter, the manager from Black and White for many years, was my friend. He never mentioned any under 18 girls. And even as a regular customer in that place, I never spotted them.

It's good that we have experts like you who know exactly what is going on. What would this world be without righteous people like you?

2001 I reported it, she was discussed on forums with many complaining that she did not give oral and that she only did it on the premises, probably not something a pimp would admit to. Forum members defended that as well! She was 13 for goodness sake.

Edited by proton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1