You can take the girl out of the bar, but can you take the bar out of the girl?

Goat

9 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You could look up the age of consent all over the world. And maybe that would give you an idea about reality. But then, I doubt you want to see reality.

Consent with fellow willing teenagers.

Big difference to working in a brothel and getting sold to sex tourists. Which is illegal, and illegal for a reason.

That you ignore the difference is telling.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goat said:

Nearly all kiddy fiddlers convince themselves that they are not doing anything wrong and it is only self righteous do gooders that are stopping the kids from enjoying themselves.

It is a sickness, they hardly ever reform, cant be trusted which is why they get locked up.

South East Asia unfortunately is a haven for them.

True, my so called ex brother in law was one who excused his abuse of my 8 year old niece by saying he loved her, told her he would have married her instead of her aunt if she had been older and never apologised, even though her mum, my sister killed herself over it. Abusers only think of themselves and have no idea or concern about the damage they can do to children and families. Guess what he lives in Thailand now! 

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1

On 4/5/2023 at 4:36 PM, proton said:

You can take the sex tourist out of the bar but not the bar out of the sex tourist.

Hmmm, define a sex tourist.

That said, where I live, bars a far and few between, so you take what you can when you can, and having a few girls locally, say within a 20 minutes drive away on tap to meet you at the usual hotel when you want to do your deed and go back to lovey. 

21 Best Lovey ideas | gilligan's island, lovey, giligans island

Does that make me a sex tourist, I don't think so, just your typical male who enjoys a little side order every now and again which I believe is healthy for a marriage. 

On 4/5/2023 at 4:36 PM, proton said:

Known a few who got married and still could not leave the bars and tarts alone, worse than ex bar girls they married. All divorced.

My ex bar girl (AKA village slut as I refer to her now), is ok with me having a side order every now and again, married 16 years, make of that what you will, said it before, you only live once so you might as well enjoy whatever makes you happy, and apart from food, and drinking, sex on the side order makes me very happy, and if that makes me a tart, well boo hoo.

Living-la-vida GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:12 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah I don't know why guys want to lose power by getting married, worse still assets in their name

I haven't lost any power by marriage. When i retire and pass away, my wife and kids get my pension and don't have to worry about money.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, BritManToo said:

Time takes it's toll,

James Bond is the perfect example, from hot to not in 5 years .........

xp6dkpy4cc171.jpg

Women in LTRs just let themselves go.

Best to rent!

He hasn't changed for the better too, some people actually love each other as a person and care less about the looks after so many years.

20 hours ago, McTavish said:

She could be my wife's twin.

Met Mrs McT at the Aussie bar in Patong back in '02 and we married in '03.  I got some dirty looks those 1st few years, especially back in Sydney for a visit with the inlaws, but it's ok now that she's 35, hardly anyone notices the 30 year gap.  And yeah, she's been a faithful and devoted wife.

Got married 20 years ago and now she is 35, so she 15 when you married?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Goat said:

So the Aussie Bar in patong was pimping out 14 year old kids to sex tourists.

That is depressing.

Not surprising you got dirty looks. 

But you will be defended on this forum by the usual suspects.

And attacked on this forum by the usual suspects too.

4 hours ago, Goat said:

So the Aussie Bar in patong was pimping out 14 year old kids to sex tourists.

That is depressing.

Not surprising you got dirty looks. 

But you will be defended on this forum by the usual suspects.

Never seen a 14 year old there and i was there a lot in those days. Know the owner well.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:53 PM, Jack1988 said:

I just don't understand how many foreigners can marry these types of girls. It's crazy

I agree with you and the reactions to your post says everything about the average Expat in Thailand and on this Forum.

And how they can do that? Well, because they have no other chance. Often they are old and/or ugly and a cheap dirty prostitute is the best they can catch.

I took a Thai girl as well, but she was a student and had a regular job. She was 22, I was 24. Both good looking. Now 3 years older and having a child and a house together, all good :)

Living a traditional lifestyle where she takes care of household and kids and I bring in the money. We love it. She is the sweetest woman I ever met.

Still, because that is not the norm and usually when a white man takes a woman from Thailand it is an age gap that's otherwise just seen between father and daughter and the attractivity gap the same, my wife often suffers from bad reactions just after telling people that she is from Thailand.

People assume that I took her out of a bar and she is just with me because of financial reasons.

But I cannot blame people for thinking that in the first place just after hearing "Thailand", Thai women have the stigma for a reason! The reason you can read in this thread lol.

And no matter how hard you guys are trying to convince yourself that it would be normal like that, no, it isn't. 

It is mutual abuse. You are getting abused for your money, you are abusing your "wife" for her body. And you both just accept that.

Yes, in a normal healthy traditional relationship a woman is looking for a providing man and a man is looking for a beautiful woman who is a good mother as well.

BUT NO woman on earth would prefer a fat, old man over a young and fresh men.

Bar women are just on the lower end of the social scale and take what they can get, as the male equivalent from the West is and does.

Then they are coping through the rest of their lifes with this by any justification they can come up with. 

On 4/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, BritManToo said:

Time takes it's toll,

James Bond is the perfect example, from hot to not in 5 years .........

xp6dkpy4cc171.jpg

Women in LTRs just let themselves go.

Best to rent!

There is really just 5 years in between the pictures? Seems more like 10-15, but I do not care about celebrities, so I might be wrong.

BUT your forgot one important thing:

The man in these pictures got older and less attractive as well.

Got a bit baldy, grew a tummy and that is just what we can see from this one picture.

I prefer seeing a couple like that than reading comments like yours.

Same age, same attractivity. And yes sure the woman could be less fat, I agree with that. But no one is perfect and the holy bond of marriage is a promise that you go together through tough times as well. Maybe in a few years the woman will be more attractive than the man again? And then she will remind that he did not drop her through tough times.

While you would just let the woman that stood loyally beside you falling down and would use your money to convince a young lady to be in bed with you. 

Well, this state of mind brought you in the position that you are now in the first place. Only chance left to rent a bar girl, poor lonely old man.

11 minutes ago, FarAway said:

There is really just 5 years in between the pictures? Seems more like 10-15, but I do not care about celebrities, so I might be wrong.

BUT your forgot one important thing:

The man in these pictures got older and less attractive as well.

Got a bit baldy, grew a tummy and that is just what we can see from this one picture.

I prefer seeing a couple like that than reading comments like yours.

Same age, same attractivity. And yes sure the woman could be less fat, I agree with that. But no one is perfect and the holy bond of marriage is a promise that you go together through tough times as well. Maybe in a few years the woman will be more attractive than the man again? And then she will remind that he did not drop her through tough times.

While you would just let the woman that stood loyally beside you falling down and would use your money to convince a young lady to be in bed with you. 

Well, this state of mind brought you in the position that you are now in the first place. Only chance left to rent a bar girl, poor lonely old man.

Hint.... Stop reading Enid Blyton! ????

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FarAway said:

my wife often suffers from bad reactions just after telling people that she is from Thailand.

People assume that I took her out of a bar

I know how she feels mate. Some people assume i get my girlfriends from a bar also. 

Thai men use prostitutes but dont take them out in public, but farangs are famous for strutting around with them and wine and dine them, buy houses and even move in with them. 

To normal people like me and your wife it is cringeworthy behaivour. It is rediculous. 

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

3 years isn't that long, come back after 20 years an tell us how good it was.

I stood loyally beside my Brit wife for 30 years before she decided to dump me for someone new, been with my Thai lady for 6 years already.

The problem with you youngsters is you don't know how much you don't know.

But in the end your woman will probably teach you a lesson or two.

Well, our house in Thailand is on her name. We are selling it right now, no issues. So she took the most important test already, not with me for the money.

And you always need to look at the parents of a woman. Her parents are still together happily, they are a true bond and go through bad times TOGETHER and not let each other down.

And yes, about the women in the West I need to agree with you. I heard many stories like that from older people in the West, that is why I chose a more traditional wife, despite the cultural differences at the beginning 100 times better than any girl from home.

They are all f***ed by Feminism and think they need to be "strong Queens" and then start to behave like your ex.

But we men are at fault as well. Western men on average are the weakest men on the planet, even Asian men have more control over their wives.

I am sorry for your experience but you are not doing the right thing right now, just coping.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, FarAway said:

I agree with you and the reactions to your post says everything about the average Expat in Thailand and on this Forum.

And how they can do that? Well, because they have no other chance. Often they are old and/or ugly and a cheap dirty prostitute is the best they can catch.

I took a Thai girl as well, but she was a student and had a regular job. She was 22, I was 24. Both good looking. Now 3 years older and having a child and a house together, all good :)

Living a traditional lifestyle where she takes care of household and kids and I bring in the money. We love it. She is the sweetest woman I ever met.

Still, because that is not the norm and usually when a white man takes a woman from Thailand it is an age gap that's otherwise just seen between father and daughter and the attractivity gap the same, my wife often suffers from bad reactions just after telling people that she is from Thailand.

People assume that I took her out of a bar and she is just with me because of financial reasons.

But I cannot blame people for thinking that in the first place just after hearing "Thailand", Thai women have the stigma for a reason! The reason you can read in this thread lol.

And no matter how hard you guys are trying to convince yourself that it would be normal like that, no, it isn't. 

It is mutual abuse. You are getting abused for your money, you are abusing your "wife" for her body. And you both just accept that.

Yes, in a normal healthy traditional relationship a woman is looking for a providing man and a man is looking for a beautiful woman who is a good mother as well.

Bar women are just on the lower end of the social scale and take what they can get, as the male equivalent from the West is and does.

Then they are coping through the rest of their lifes with this by any justification they can come up with. 

Great to see a poster here who is still all shiny and new.  I wonder how he will cope with the big life lessons that are heading his way.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I stood loyally beside my Brit wife for 30 years before she decided to dump me for someone new,

I think it has made you bitter.

If she hadnt of dumped you for someone better you would still be with her most likely.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, FarAway said:

Shhhhhh. 

You will trigger them off.

1 minute ago, Goat said:

I know how she feels mate. Some people assume i get my girlfriends from a bar also. 

Thai men use prostitutes but dont take them out in public, but farangs are famous for strutting around with them and wine and dine them, buy houses and even move in with them. 

To normal people like me and your wife it is cringeworthy behaivour. It is rediculous. 

She got used to it already, we often make fun of it now :D

And it is always just the first impression, after that they see how sweet of a woman she is and actually get jealous of me and asking me about Asian women hahah.

Then they see their bitchy "modern" Western gfs with tattoos and love going to Festivals and whatsoever and compare them and see that the first impression can be deceiving.

But then In need to say I was lucky as well, or lets say destiny brought us together. Not many woman like her in modern Asia left, but overall still much better than the Modern West. 

But if I would not have my awesome pure wife from Thailand already, I would know where to search for a good woman in 2023: The Middle East. Muslim Countries. They still keep their wifes in check.

Because sure much of this is gone nowadays, especially in prostitute heaven Thailand, but when seeing how my wife got educated by her parents what it means to be a good woman, it is 100% opposite of the Modern West.

There the women are educated to be "free independent boss b**ches", follow career and that men are their enemies and what not.. my wife got educated to be a good housewife, mother and to keep herself pure.

That is how I want my daughter to grow up as well.

And how your wife is, most likely your daughter will grow and end up.

So my daughter will be pure, a good housewife and mother and do not care about brand names or any other luxury with a lovely character.

While the daughters of the farangs with the bargirls.. well.. most likely their daughter will be similar to their mothers as well :) :) :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FarAway said:

Then they see their bitchy "modern" Western gfs with tattoos

When I am with the bitchy white women i tell them

"Everybody thinks i love Asian women because of their beautiful skin and petite bodies. But the main reason i like them so much is because they are much smarter than white girls"

• Confused 2