Where Can I Get Laundry Done on Sukhumvit Road?

LaosLover

The bit where they're ironing socks is new to me. But I've always been too cheap to spring for ironing. It all seems to come out well enough without that upcharge.

I knew someone who was a personal assistant to Julia Roberts and he had to iron her socks. Other people's socks too.

Edited by LaosLover

On 4/12/2023 at 2:47 PM, LaosLover said:

I moved here for cheap sushi

Got any sushi joint recommendations for Bangkok? I haven't gotten around to exploring that genre yet although I have had some nice sushi at Sasaya Silom.

Yuna Sushi So 11/1.

Like eating down an alley in Tokyo, or a high end Japanese bank lunch place in Manhattan.

Maybe 20% more expensive than usual, but a real education. Have his mixed Sashimi of the day.

Yuna himself cuts the good fish to order.

1 minute ago, Lemsta69 said:

Got any sushi joint recommendations for Bangkok? I haven't gotten around to exploring that genre yet although I have had some nice sushi at Sasaya Silom.

15 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Yuna Sushi So 11/1.

Like eating down an alley in Tokyo, or a high end Japanese bank lunch place in Manhattan.

Maybe 20% more expensive than usual, but a real education. Have his mixed Sashimi of the day.

Yuna himself cuts the good fish to order.

Thanks man, I'll check it out. They got the Japanese beers too I hope? Sorry but I can't drink sake, spirits done agree with me.

Edited by Lemsta69

Yeah, the full range of beers. I like a highball with sushi (a shot of so-so whisky in a huge glass of soda water).

Also ate twice at Unagi Sanya (suk 39). Eel-specific restaurants are rare, They do a lovely job doing them over charcoal. It's very rich, a small portion goes a long way.