CM Immigration Extra Requirements

stament

33 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I only gave them a 6 month statement.

But they want your entire bank book (mostly empty as I don't bother to update it except on VISA extension day).

they only require two months of bank statements (which they accepted).

On 4/16/2023 at 1:02 PM, Presnock said:

I bank also is Bangkok Bank but I go to my CM Bank office and ask if I can get the year's statement plus the one that it is my account only and that if I can stop in the next day at opening time and get a copy of the two documents. 

Which branch? Two CM branches of Bangkok Bank I asked both said they needed 5 business days to do it, which is a week.

• Like 2

So 6 months and 2 months statements accepted by Immigration , I have prepared and I

am giving them 12 months statements , just to make sure , and will ask them what the

actual requirement is , but I suppose that can vary between officers .and if they like your

face or not. 

regards Worgeordie

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

So 6 months and 2 months statements accepted by Immigration , I have prepared and I

am giving them 12 months statements , just to make sure , and will ask them what the

actual requirement is , but I suppose that can vary between officers .and if they like your

face or not. 

regards Worgeordie

They might ask for a copy of every page of your bank book like they did with me and some others.  Might be worth copying all the pages just in case they request it, otherwise you will have to come back and maybe experience a delay.

17 hours ago, bg53 said:

Which branch? Two CM branches of Bangkok Bank I asked both said they needed 5 business days to do it, which is a week.

My branch (where I opened my account) is the one at Plaza 89, Nong Hoi and I can always get statements the same day.  Never asked for a year but I have requested 6 months and no issue.  Maybe change branch?

Edited by stament
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, stament said:

They might ask for a copy of every page of your bank book like they did with me and some others.  Might be worth copying all the pages just in case they request it, otherwise you will have to come back and maybe experience a delay.

So I have 12 months statement ,just in case , might have problem as it's in 2 separate

bank books , old one, new one , in the old one i have only copied pages back to beginning

of the 12 month period , think i will copy all pages in that book , just to have everything

covered, don't like to give them any excuse for problem.........

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

So I have 12 months statement ,just in case , might have problem as it's in 2 separate

bank books , old one, new one , in the old one i have only copied pages back to beginning

of the 12 month period , think i will copy all pages in that book , just to have everything

covered, don't like to give them any excuse for problem.........

regards worgeordie

exactly my thoughts, good luck WG.

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2023 at 9:04 AM, stament said:

The requirements seem inconsistent depending on the officer reviewing based on comments on this thread. 

The penny has dropped, that is why they don't update their official list of requirements.

Have been doing extensions since 2006 (6 different offices despite living in the same house) and what I hand over is a composite of what I have been asked for.

Very rarely have I been told something wasn't needed. 

5 hours ago, stament said:

My branch (where I opened my account) is the one at Plaza 89, Nong Hoi and I can always get statements the same day.  Never asked for a year but I have requested 6 months and no issue.  Maybe change branch?

Presnock said he could get the "year's statement" from Bangkok Bank in a day's time. Everyone I asked (bank too) said that would take a few days.