Squatter's Rights?

I've just read some of the comments being made on the "how can I get him to listen" thread about misogyny, how the women don't want men posting on here and how there is unwanted criticism on how the ladies' section is being handled. And then, the suggestion to put it in the appropriate thread. This one.

For everyone that thinks I said ANY OF THE ABOVE, please reread my OP. I didn't. In fact I said the opposite of most of those points. I just asked why a couple of trolls should get away with abusing some members. I don't hate men, I don't want to exclude them & I do think Boo & sbk do a good job. I didn't even want the forum taken from the "view new post lists", as I don't think that was the problem.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Rain, Jet, Eek, Mig and all other ladies and gentlemen contributing to the ladies corner.

Hold on to your toupees, hairdos and hats, this is an auspicious occasion - a visit from a real gentle man

Why did I check in?...........................oh bugger I've forgotten.

Oh, now I remember; I was just curious about who got shut down and why.

But I really like ladies, have always been well treated by them and have no axe to grind.

Would anyone object if I visit now and then?

BTW, it's my birthday tomorrow, or the 19th. if it's already tomorrow where you are and if this post is a little confused it's because I'm already celebrating with my Russian neighbours and their vodka really rocks.

Stay real ladies, nastarovya (anyone wishing to send me gifts or cards, feel free to PM me for my home address).

Hi, Rain, Jet, Eek, Mig and all other ladies and gentlemen contributing to the ladies corner.

Hold on to your toupees, hairdos and hats, this is an auspicious occasion - a visit from a real gentle man

But I really like ladies, have always been well treated by them and have no axe to grind.

BTW, it's my birthday tomorrow, or the 19th. if it's already tomorrow where you are and if this post is a little confused it's because I'm already celebrating with my Russian neighbours and their vodka really rocks.

Stay real ladies, nastarovya (anyone wishing to send me gifts or cards, feel free to PM me for my home address).

Happy Birthday qwertz. And yes, it does seem as though their vodka is good :o Hope you feel alright in the morning!

LOL talk about squatters!!! english living in germany drinking russian vodka..gloating off to ladies in thailand...and the worse crime???!!?!! he doesnt offer any!!! grrrrrrrr

happy birthday :o is someone gonna start him a thread? maybe jettie will :D

OMG! Is your birthday on July 19th too? So is mine! Happy Birthday Qwertz, from your fellow birthday-ee!

Thanks CG, have a good one.

Did nobody open a birthday thread for you?

Miserable buggers.

Must fly, the party's getting noisy and the neighbours are complaining again.

Sh!t, it's not 10 pm yet, what am I gonna do come 3 am?

Edited by qwertz