Finnish man accused by neighbours of insulting Thai people

snoop1130

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i grew up in a town that per capita has more fights than any other city in canada. 

i have seen it all and never in my life have i been involved. 

Congratulations….    ????????????

You’ve answered the questions anyway… it seems you’d just let the guy continue abusing the shopkeeper & pay whatever he wants…   and allow him to continue his abuse while you wait for the police who may or may not turn up !!!! 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

You’ve answered the questions anyway… it seems you’d just let the guy continue abusing the shopkeeper & pay whatever he wants…   and allow him to continue his abuse while you wait for the police who may or may not turn up !!!! 

ok richard. 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Or smash the shop up.

Just now, stoner said:

are you really so obtuse that you cannot see i used that as an example to help with the discussion.

my goodness. 

Obtuse is a triangle. You a large farang admitted to yelling at a small asian woman and think that's ok.

That's not ok.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:40 AM, richard_smith237 said:

I wouldn't have hung around, no point in getting involved in other people's arguments.

I usually manage to hide from arguments happening in my own household.

Avoid all confrontation is the best way to live life! 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/18/2023 at 6:57 PM, bogs smith said:

this kind of thing is an all too common occurrence here sadly, especially in the tourist hot spots.

many local thais about who detest farang.

"Interesting" comment really!!! (NOT)...... I have during my 15 years here now NEVER seen a thai attack a falang except 1 single time when this norwegian drunk falang was attacking his wife and thereafter himself was attacked by the neighbours, and that was OK, I think, he deserved that well..

Common occurence is strong words,. especially when you do not give any more explanation to it... If falang learn to NOT mingle or socialize with thai people outside family, and not publicly go out drunk as a wet cat, then we should be OK in most cases....

Finnish mean reaks drunkness and alcohol sorry to say, so my guess is that this finnish man was NOT innocent at all, as the wifey likes to show it....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

I have during my 15 years here now NEVER seen a thai attack a falang

Just because YOU havent seen it does not mean that it doesnt happen. 

happens all the time.

you seen that video of the old western family who were attacked by a gang of vicious thugs in Hua Hin?

yeesh.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, bogs smith said:

happens all the time.

you seen that video of the old western family who were attacked by a gang of vicious thugs in Hua Hin?

yeesh.

Happens all the time? That (one) video?

I for 1, another one, have never seen it happen either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/25/2023 at 8:31 AM, bogs smith said:

happens all the time.

yeesh.

You try to make it looks like a common thing that "thai" people attacks falang. And as an example you use a video of a gang of mobsters/criminels as evidence of that...

I think that is just desperate reasoning from your side....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, glegolo18 said:

You try to make it looks like a common thing that "thai" people attacks falang.

I'm not trying to make it look like anything. I'm not a Thai that is attacking farang.

The fact is that it does happen, ive personally witnessed it many times.

Just because you havent doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Get it?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bogs smith said:

I'm not trying to make it look like anything. I'm not a Thai that is attacking farang.

The fact is that it does happen, ive personally witnessed it many times.

Just because you havent doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Get it?

You said " it happens ALL the time".

If that's not making it look commonplace, what is it suggesting?

Edited by youreavinalaff
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 12:32 PM, barefootbangkok said:

Funny how many people are willing to blame the victim.  

So who really is the victim here you think??? A guy that have to pay for his bad behaviour????? Or the thai people that had the privilage of receiving this drunks bad wordings??

• Like 2

On 4/29/2023 at 12:44 PM, glegolo18 said:

So who really is the victim here you think??? A guy that have to pay for his bad behaviour????? Or the thai people that had the privilage of receiving this drunks bad wordings??

So I see no interest whatsoever in what the Finnish man has to say.  How many times do you have to hear about your Thais beating up on foreigners 10 to 1?  I suppose that when there's an argument where you come from, 10 against 1 is considered fair.

Let's hear what the Finnish man has to say before passing judgement.  However we rarely hear two sides of the story.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 6:26 AM, gerritkaew said:

Thais are not nice anymore. 
im living here and everywhere I look I see violence against farang, thefts and more. Thailand is a dangerous country for tourist and expat’s to live those days. 
every Thai want a bit off you, your money is not safe here, same your life…

Always has been the most dangerous tourist destination for Brits since the late 90's.