Best GP/ medical centre in Pattaya

georgegeorgia

Last time I was o Pattaya I attended the medical clinic in jomtien a few times.

It was a lady doctor she was ok for minor stuff ,I think it was about 180 baht for a consultation I can't remember exactly

There seemed to be a lot of older expats in there but she didn't close her room door and I could hear / see what was going on inside 

What about others ?

Is Dr Oliver still going ? 

21 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Last time I was o Pattaya I attended the medical clinic in jomtien a few times

That sounds like the Chanya medical clinic near the Machanu statue. It's still open, still busy, and still offers little in the way of privacy, lol.

For many years, I used the clinics on Second Road by Walking Street, Dr. Sawadeepong who seemed more interested in options trading than he was in medicine. He closed down years ago and is probably making far more money just sitting by his laptop waiting for the right price. Then there was Dr. Chanvit, my favourite, opposite Soi 18. Sadly, she also closed down during the pandemic, but she had personal health issues. The clinic on Second Road on the north side of Soi 16 and the Marine Plaza hotel was still open the last time i looked, but that was a year or two ago when I needed to get a wax build-up syringed out of one ear.

Dr. Olivier is still around, though I've never used him myself, but he's located on Thepprasit Soi 12 nowadays, by the TW condo/village.