Federal prosecutors have considered four charges against Hunter Biden

onthedarkside

image.png.4459922baebe5b5010cc8b8df3345ed3.png

Federal prosecutors have considered charging Hunter Biden with three tax crimes and a charge related to a gun purchase, said two sources familiar with the matter.

The possible charges are two misdemeanor counts for failure to file taxes, a single felony count of tax evasion related to a business expense for one year of taxes, and the gun charge, also a potential felony.

Two senior law enforcement sources told NBC News about "growing frustration" inside the FBI because investigators finished the bulk of their work on the case about a year ago. 

https://news.yahoo.com/federal-prosecutors-considered-four-charges-003625301.html

image.png.5b103bf54b7ad20ec75875b4bccd64df.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

the allegations of corruption with America's enemies and the allegation of orchestrating the MOA coverups we have been learning about from Morell are a world apart from the convoluted garbage charges stemming from trump's allegedly having had a consensual sexual relation with an adult. 

Which enemies are those?

You've still got nothing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Have they considered telling us why these foreign adversaries were paying money to up to 9 member of the biden family?

Nobody cares about Hunters hookers and coke. We care about corruption, transparency and desperate prolonged disinformation campaigns that resulted in fact being banned on social media before a crucial election.

Daddy gives him a pardon. So they might have to wait 2 years then go after Joe as well. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Did I say that?

It's about as fair a question as asking Bamnutsak "So, it should be ignored because he's left wing". All Bamnutsak pointed out was the there's a lot of ridiculous rhetoric coming from the right about the "Biden crime family" Nothing in his statement about ignoring whatever crimes Hunter Biden may have committed.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, placeholder said:

No, I did have something to say. Namely, that you made an assertion of fact but offered no link to a credible source to back it up. And you still haven't done that. Which means that:

You still have got nothing.

I didn't. You were talking to someone else, lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, 2009 said:

I didn't. You were talking to someone else, lol.

You're right it wasn't you. But you did criticize my comments. And my defense of my remarks is still valid. All I have to do is change the pronouns. Thusly:

No, I did have something to say. Namely, that they made an assertion of fact but offered no link to a credible source to back it up. And they still haven't done that. Which means that:

They still have got nothing.

And the same goes for your comments about what I wrote. Just empty words devoid of evidence or reasoning.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

*Deleted post edited out*

Could we stick to the topic unless you want to explain how your post is relevant to the topic please? It's just that you're baiting about social security right now and I don't want to be dragged into an off topic debate.