Does anyone here buy from Amazon?

Kenny202

Most things I get from Lazada or Ali Express. Interested in something off Amazon (I assume they deliver to Thailand?) but wondering if will get hit with customs or duty

when it arrives in Thailand. Never had this buying OS on the other platforms

You can usually see the price including duty and separate price of postage before proceeding to payment. Sometimes choice of normal post or express post. Amazon include everything. Sometimes, several months later I occasionally get a small refund from them as duty was less than expected.

I buy from  both UK and US stores.

Edited by phetphet
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

You can usually see the price including duty and separate price of postage before proceeding to payment. Sometimes choice of normal post or express post. Amazon include everything. Sometimes, several months later I occasionally get a small refund from them as duty was less than expected.

Thanks for your reply, I was looking for a sandwich press prices around $40-50US but looks like the duty and freight will be at least that again. Will keep trying to find one here but thanks for your help ????

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Would it not be lower shipping cost to by from Amazon Singapore?

14 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Thanks for your reply, I was looking for a sandwich press prices around $40-50US but looks like the duty and freight will be at least that again. Will keep trying to find one here but thanks for your help ????

If you mean those Breville type sandwich toasters, they have them in HomePro, PowerBuy, and Shopee.

Like these? 

https://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/product/russell-hobbs-เครื่องทำแซนด์วิช-russell-hobbs-17936-56-235447

https://www.brevillethailand.com/en/category/9461/144/sandwich-maker

https://shopee.co.th/Breville-VST041-Deepfill-2-Slice-Sandwich-Toaster-i.180478652.7209864305

33 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Thanks but actually after a sandwich press / contact grill...one where you can make about 4 sandwiches at once. Those smaller ones are ok but a biatch to clean

Man this site is getting ridiculous. Nearly impossible to reply to a post without pop ups and ads blocking ur view. Cant even see what you are typing

7 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

Thanks but actually after a sandwich press / contact grill...one where you can make about 4 sandwiches at once. Those smaller ones are ok but a biatch to clean

Man this site is getting ridiculous. Nearly impossible to reply to a post without pop ups and ads blocking ur view. Cant even see what you are typing

What popup ads?