Hua Hin bar scene is weird

GameMaster

Your balcony is a good place for a beer. Don't feel like you have to be around Thai's or go out to have a good time. Just like in your home country you can relax at home. I used to feel like I had to go out all the time because I was in Thailand.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Agree 2

I find the places around the Hilton of Hua Hin and in fact most of Hua Hin to be overpriced with average attractions or quality.

The girls either sulk on their phones or are the fine 50+ milf types. Restaurants also seem overpriced.

Globally, IMHO, I feel all the entireservice sector (anything from soapys, to the attitude of those young shop assistants who dont seem to give a sh.... to electricians, plumbers, real estate developpers etc)...all these people seem to  have got completely spoilt by the wealthy retirees who do are cutting their nose to spite their face in overpaying for everything without a minimum or bargaining or challenging the quality.

That again in my own vision after many years of going to HH. No hard feelings.

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A good way to be. If you don't want to go out in LOS, might as well stay home and avoid the immigration hassle.

Weird......even for you. Are you saying that if you don't want to go out drinking and whoring all the time, then you shouldn't bother with Thailand?

Maybe you can clarify exactly what you meant if not that.

The Hilton area is like going to Nana now.  Bad attitudes and rip off.

Soi 94 Wonderland seems more inviting to me.  But, as a massage shop guy I find HH ok.  Met some nice ladies in the shops they are regulars for me when I go.

Soi 80 is hit and miss may have to spend a few bucks to find a bar with proper ladies.

• Agree 1

On 4/23/2023 at 9:59 PM, DrJack54 said:

I have read many of your posts over time and found many offensive.

This is very much your style. 

Very poor. 

he seems much more on it than you recommending a tired old thai live entertainment franchise for a night out.

• Haha 2