Girlfriend of Australian tourist found dead in Thai police custody suspects foul play

webfact

On 4/28/2023 at 4:57 PM, xylophone said:

He looks quite muscular and works in a "Bong shop" and has friends who also like tattoos, and sad to say, many guys who hang around places like that are into experimenting with drugs and steroids, and mixed with alcohol, sometimes can cause mental instability.

Just saying.............

Spot on about the steroids, I hadn't thought about that,  "juice heads" as we call them in the UK can often be very aggressive one minute and almost  suicidal and in tears the next.  Wonder if it will show up in a post mortem ?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/29/2023 at 3:25 AM, Bday Prang said:

Spot on about the steroids, I hadn't thought about that,  "juice heads" as we call them in the UK can often be very aggressive one minute and almost  suicidal and in tears the next.  Wonder if it will show up in a post mortem ?

Some of them travel to Thailand for that reason. At least thats how it was in the early 2000's. You could get testosterone and stuff at the pharmacies.  

• Like 1

On 4/29/2023 at 8:25 PM, Bday Prang said:

Mixed with other drugs. 

On 4/26/2023 at 12:13 PM, webfact said:

think he shouldn’t have been left alone in the state he was in.”

Why? 

You say he was just drunk and not suicidal. 

I understand your anger or grief, but don't blame the police.