Why do people do border runs by land?

31 minutes ago, bignok said:

By air is no limit. Land is 2. So air is better

No stated limit however with back to back visa exempt entries via air you will be refused entry and flown back point of departure.

World of pain. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Maybe not. I've been milking extensions and fly-ins since last June. This last flight in, I was questioned. I showed them my bank book with my retirement visa amount in it and they said, "time for you to get a retirement visa". I can't swear as to how foreboding that is or isn't.

I know it always comes down to the guy you get at the gate, but I wouldn't feel that comfortable adding two land crossings to that verdict.

-Got my retirement visa done in Hua Hin in 90 minutes, by the way. Ann's Visa; Ann is a sweetie powerhouse.

It depends if consecutive or not. Thanks for info.

42 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

No stated limit however with back to back visa exempt entries via air you will be refused entry and flown back point of departure.

World of pain. 

Yes well stay a month in Cambodia.

• Sad 2

23 hours ago, Lemsta69 said:

Blank page after I click on the link. Not very "successful" so far ????????????

I just tried the page from this very link, it works perfectly @Lemsta69You should try again using an active internet connection. We provide unique innovative solutions within our Social Enterprise ecosystem.

6 minutes ago, Rosho said:

I just tried the page from this very link, it works perfectly @Lemsta69You should try again using an active internet connection. We provide unique innovative solutions within our Social Enterprise ecosystem.

Ser, I have an active internet connection. Your website is not configured correctly, it only works if I take the shields down.