Singer Prang Prangthip shares lottery tips and special numbers for fans

snoop1130

336793442_216196970999574_2502194314917998148_n.jpg

PHOTO: Prang Prangthip

In recent times, the talented singer Prang Prangthip has gained much attention not only for her melodious voice but also for her ability to predict lottery numbers. As lottery enthusiasts await the upcoming Thai government lottery draw to be held on Tuesday, May 2, the young singer continues to offer her predictions, which fans eagerly analyse. In addition, Prang has shared her unique ‘number tube’ on her Instagram story for fans to contemplate the possible winning numbers.

By connecting with her fans through live sessions, Prang has revealed her predictions for the upcoming draw. The numbers to watch for, as suggested by her, are:

53-83-82

Prang also offered her mysterious ‘number tube’ consisting of the following digits:

While this is purely for entertainment purposes, her fans find solace and excitement in her predictions. In a world where lotteries remain an appealing pastime for many, Prang’s predictions capture the imagination of the public. With the anticipation surrounding the upcoming lottery draw, the affinity for unconventional methods of predicting winning numbers only seems to heighten.

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/singer-prang-prangthip-shares-lottery-tips-and-special-numbers-for-fans

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-04-27

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

In recent times, the talented singer Prang Prangthip has gained much attention not only for her melodious voice but also for her ability to predict lottery numbers. As lottery enthusiasts await the upcoming Thai government lottery draw to be held on Tuesday, May 2, the young singer continues to offer her predictions, which fans eagerly analyse. In addition, Prang has shared her unique ‘number tube’ on her Instagram story for fans to contemplate the possible winning numbers.

Anything to keep the followers following...

• Like 1

It is seldom that I play the lottery, but it happens that I buy a ticket. Suddenly some extra money would be nice.

But I never ever discussed with anybody why this and not that number. And I don't know how that would work. Like: I dreamed about that? Or that is my birthday? Or that is my newest gogo girl number?

How do people predict and talk about lottery numbers? It seems Thais do this all the time.

Buddha give us strength! And folk will buy into this rubbish and spend more money they cannot afford. I know some live for the lotto and it gives people a measure of relief in life, but it is nothing more than state sponsored gambling. A tax for the poor and the stupid. ????

Two theories on this.

1. You are just plain lucky sometimes.

2. You are rich enough to buy lots of tickets each month and therefore have more chance of winning - be  nice of her to publish exactly how many tickets she bought - buying 200 and winning 1 might mot be someone that should be giving advice on numbers

2 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Buddha give us strength! And folk will buy into this rubbish and spend more money they cannot afford. I know some live for the lotto and it gives people a measure of relief in life, but it is nothing more than state sponsored gambling. A tax for the poor and the stupid. ????

100 baht isn't going to change their lives. People waste more money on other things.